Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #31
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

Landslide win
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #32
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Great effort
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #33
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Great to get the win

But those singles matches were far from convincing...
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #34
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine anything other than a 3-0 win over Portugal either.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #35
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Expected 3-0 win but the real test will come later on this week
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #36
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

great job on the doubles match but i'm a bit concerned about the singles perfomance, they should have won far more easily than they did.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #37
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm SO happy with the result!

Double bagel from Laura and JoKo in doubles! Didn't know that was possible
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #38
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Anne has not played well in the 12 months so it is not surprise that she struggled. A little worried about Heather though
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #39
country flag Zenjo

Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold Zenjo is a splendid one to behold

Portugal has a 1 woman team so I think Judy should rest either Watson or Robson here from singles.

Go Team GB
Zenjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #40
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenjo View Post
Portugal has a 1 woman team so I think Judy should rest either Watson or Robson here from singles.
Well she doesn't xD Laura up first to play Moura followed by Hev v MLdB. Laura and Joko down for doubles atm though obvs that could change.

Be interesting to see how Hev does against Michelle, she still hasn't really found her form yet, despite her good AO run. Even though Michelle is not playing well atm, indeed managed to allow Babos to break her 9 match losing streak, she still has the potential to be tricky....
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #41
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Laura wins 62 61, Heather loses 61 64.

Let's hope GB can continue it's doubles winning streak.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #42
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Heather
Hope Laura and JoKo can keep their form..
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #43
country flag JustAileen

LTA tweets Laura and Heather are gonna play doubles while the scoreboard says Hev and JoKo

EDIT: Ok it's Laura and Hev. Not sure about the change though, Laura seems to be playing well with JoKo yesterday.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #44
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Heather's the best doubles player on the team, Laura's probably the number 2. They also have most experience together. When there's something on the line, you need to bring out your best players.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #45
country flag KeysisGOAT

GB takes the first set 62.