2013 Schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #1
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
2013 Schedule

She has Fed Cup this week. But where is she after that? I haven't seen her enter any tournemnts.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #2
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: 2013 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
She has Fed Cup this week. But where is she after that? I haven't seen her enter any tournemnts.
$25K Surprise week of Feb 18 http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028318 (click "acceptance list")
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #3
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Very smart move! Lets hope she only needs one or two of these to get a bunch of wins & earned confidence.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #4
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Ahhh good to see. I was scared she wasnt going to go play ITFS.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #5
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

a 25k

well Feb-Mar is pretty dull though.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #6
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

She is in the list $25,000 Irapuato( week of March 4th) http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028618 ( click "acceptance list")
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #7
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She said shes going to the states to play some challengers so I'm guessing she will be on more than 2 once they come out. I'm guessing she won't be play IW/Miami (i don't even think her ranking is high enough though) and I wouldn't think she would play any 10ks.

So her schedule is
FEB 18 - 25k Surprise
MAR 4 - 25k Irapuato
MAR 11 - She probably will skip this week as there is none 25k, she probably was scheduled to play Poza Rica but that has moved to April.
MAR 18 - Go back to Florida and play Innisbrook? Its on clay though.
MAR 25 - Play 50k Osprey?
APR 1 - 25k Jackson? Or Charleston?

I would think the plan is to play all those challengers I've listed above, then see where her ranking is and if its high enough for Charleston.

I hope her schedule continues on in the US and plays 25k Pelham, 50k Dothan, 50k Charlottesville and 50k Indian Harbour Beach.

That'd be so much tournaments in a row for her though.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote