Tennis Tipping #07a - Doha, Qatar - Congrats to Freshi and James/MH0861!!!! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #106
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #07a - Doha, Qatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
I am going to confirm again .

Confirmed
Petey
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #107
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
In. Anyone for doubles?
Me?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #108
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

In doubles with coolfish1103
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #109
country flag FedererForever

FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light FedererForever is a glorious beacon of light

in singels and doubles
doubles with tenisboss
FedererForever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #110
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

In, doubles with FedererForever
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #111
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

in
looking for a doub partner
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #112
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benshka View Post
Still looking for a doubles partner - I'll play with anyone ranked in top 100. Just confirm.
doubles with Benshka
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #113
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

In
Doubles with Xepher.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #114
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

In
Doubles with digor
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #115
country flag Freshi

Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold

IN for singles

anyone for doubles with ranking please
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #116
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremaduratenis View Post
Any Top-80 Doubles player? I'm ranked 17
Confirmed doubles with Extremaduratenis
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #117
country flag Dementieva_Dude
Always a bridesmaid...and that's okay

Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

In and doubles with In The Zone

"Special Relations" Officer on the S.S Dementieva(Retired Golden Goddess)
Dementieva_Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #118
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

In and doubles with kirilenko-fan
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #119
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Doubles with Monzanator confirmed.

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #120
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

In

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote