Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #16
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

They said that she is 38 years old and is great mover with huge experience. It will be difficult.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #17
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mirjana!
Excellent start in tournament!

Craybas is type of player which troubles Lucic but this time I don't think she will.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #18
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

you never knoww craybas. She can make things difficult or can get blown off easily, kinda liek an amanda coetzer-type.
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #19
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

great win, Miki hope we get to see her on the feed vs. craybas!
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #20
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Lucic-Baroni vs. Craybas = Thursday evening's featured women's singles match on "Stadium Court" ... 7PM Midland, Michigan time.

GL to Lu-Bar
mikireturns is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #21
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait to watch the stream tomorrow. Craybas will throw junk at her but I think Mirjana can handle it. I watched the doubles on stream and she played well, she could poach more with her huge wing span, but her serve and return are very good and her volleys decent as well.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #22
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

This is a big tournament for Mirjana. But there will be a lot of tests to past. First Craybas, surely won't be easy.
Thane probably Burdette etc. Anyway I watched girls this week and Davis is playing bad, Coco is already out. And if Mirjana was facing any of these players in US Open R1 she would win 100% sure, but it's not as easy at this smaller tournaments. She will need to focus but this is surely THE YEAR.
And this could be THE TOURNAMENT. She needs a couple of wins, she's top 70 with her tennis at the moment, I'm sure.
And this is the part of the season where she would usually be losing to everybody.

Hmm, I smell something here.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #23
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Great win in both single & double, Miki

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #24
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
And this could be THE TOURNAMENT. She needs a couple of wins, she's top 70 with her tennis at the moment, I'm sure.
And this is the part of the season where she would usually be losing to everybody.

Hmm, I smell something here.
I tend to agree. I like the way she has scheduled this month -- if she wins a couple but loses here she can get another chance in qualifying for Memphis and then a key main draw opportunity in Brazil.

All is takes is one good run and, wow, if anybody is "due" on the combined basis of extra-hard work, persistence, and natural talent, it's her. I have never seen her fitter, ever, and she must know she's playing well based on how close she came to winning the Down Under matches. The domination of Mueller was a good sign.

She has got to "bring it" and now is as good a time as any. If she could get that unique spark of being in reliable form AND super-fit every week ... it would be the first time she has combined those dynamics in her career. Not even in her teenage years was she playing well + tip-top fit. She has a chance to do that, now. A fine goal.

To my mind, if she gets back to the Top 100 soon she will make the key move she's been seeking. I think it is going to be launched by one very good result, rather than lots of "okay" results.

We'll see, but she certainly knows it is within her power to actually make it happen.

Roll, lady. Take some more scalps. Take these matches away from these girls if you want them.

And be ready to punish Craybas for the junk she's going to send your way tomorrow.
mikireturns is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #25
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Excited to watch tonight. Fight hard, lady!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #26
country flag jaylucic

jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice jaylucic is just really nice

can anyone give me the link for livestream? n
jaylucic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #27
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylucic View Post
can anyone give me the link for livestream? n
http://www.dowcorningtennisclassic.com/livestream.html
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #28
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Jill so fit. at her age really fantastic
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #29
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Mirjana with Nike??

Did I miss something??

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #30
ajmo!

good start