On Court Pics - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:46 AM   #2431
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of
Re: On Court Pics

Hello,

I don't know if there is tennis trading cards collector on the forum but I have a question for all Nastya's fans

The following card is a Jersey card with a blue part of clothe (short or t shirt) worn by nastya during an official WTA match.

I don't know any "on court" pix where Nastya has that kind of 2-blue short or t-shirt...

Could you help me to find when she has worn this blue clothe ?

Thanks
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 10:37 AM   #2432
country flag bdave351

bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of

A couple of pics I took of Myski at previous aussie campaigns!

bdave351 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 09:56 PM   #2433
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, I just joined tennisforum.com after a long time of reading it. I`m a HUGE Anastasia Myskina fan, great pics btw! I miss her very much on court! I fell in love with her style of game and her personality and look! Shes amazing, I will always remember her French Open 2004 victory, Im proud of her!!!
Please comeback, Anastasia!!!!
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 07:52 AM   #2434
country flag McPie
La Solo Lesbo

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

I miss her a lot

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 01:16 PM   #2435
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

Old Mar 18th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #2436
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much for the pics.

From when and from where are they?

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 05:12 PM   #2437
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

You're welcome

Sorry, but I don't know :/
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 05:13 AM   #2438
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

she's very with the longer hair !

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / wozniak / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 05:05 PM   #2439

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of
Roland Garros 2007 - Myskina / Shaughnessy

Roland Garros 2007 - 1st Round
Anastasia Myskina - Meghann Shaughnessy
http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/w...20Shaughnessy/

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #2440

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #2441

Old Sep 9th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #2442

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #2443
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #2444
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
She looks so sad on this pic !
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #2445
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

But still dead sexy.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote