Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Doha - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #46
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Doha

In
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #47
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

May I have your attention please.

On suggestion of one CYP player (top 5 player) in order to be easier for the players with lower rank, rule 5 will change in this:

(5) If on the tournament from one group you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at next tournament from the same group you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

Tournaments will be classified into 3 groups.

Group 1: Grand Slams
Group 2: Premier Mandatory and Premier 5
Group 3: Premier and International

So, now we will have 3 different lists of previous choices.

If anyone has more suggestions for improving game you can post them in Rules Thread
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #48
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Entry list

1. BepaMaria 1
2. Tuckii 2
3. valac222 3
4. come on lena 4
5. HawkAussie 5
6. JustPetko 7
7. joeh37 8
8. Monzanator 9
9. Hindrance. 10
10. digor 11
11. ronim1 12
12. RJMP08 13
13. tina110 14
14. Hĺkon 16
15. Wert. 17
16. Barktra 18
17. DigitalCipher 21
18. DJDVD 23
19. moodin0931 27
20. Heinann 31
21. Alycia. 33
22. alexjones 34
23. JeffreyGOLU 35
24. F4CU 37
25. Mgray1966 39
26. goOudinUSA 49
27. Jan 60
28. lupojohn NR
29. Cooper96 NR
30. SabineTard NR
31. SHJ NR
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #49
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Not expecting this to occur, but what would happen if the number of commitments exceeds the number of players in the draw?
Tennis Tipping: CH: 16 Current: 20 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 22 Current: 27 Champion: 2013 Birmingham
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 116 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #50
country flag Igorche

I do not believe we will get to 56 players, but if that happens I do not know what we will do (qualifications maybe).

I did not expect to have so many players this year.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #51
country flag Igorche

First deadline has passed. Now you can send your preference lists. Do not forget about the bonus points (rule 4). Of course you can send after MD comes out.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #52
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Yikes on the entry list.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #53
country flag Igorche

Dubai and Bogota threads are open.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #54
country flag Igorche

Azarenka vs BYE
Pironkova vs Oprandi
McHale vs Jovanovski
Daniilidou vs Cibulkova

Kirilenko vs Q
Robson vs Hantuchova
El Tabbak vs Babos
Errani vs BYE

A Radwanska vs BYE
Zheng vs Q
Halep vs Govortsova
Paszek vs Ivanovic

Wozniacki vs Q
Cirstea vs Jabeur
Barthel vs Q
Kerber vs BYE

Stosur vs BYE
Niculescu vs Jankovic
Kuznetsova vs Q
Schiavone vs Bartoli

Stephens vs Tatishvili
Zakopalova vs Lepchenko
Q vs Al Nabhani
Sharapova vs BYE

Kvitova vs BYE
Suarez Navarro vs Makarova
Safarova vs Hsieh
Hlavackova vs Petrova

Vinci vs Wickmayer
U Radwanska vs Q
Medina Garrigues vs Q
Williams vs BYE
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #55
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #56
country flag SloaneStephens

SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light

In please with Sloane Stephens
SloaneStephens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #57
country flag Igorche

Need to send

2. Tuckii 2
3. valac222 3
4. come on lena 4
11. ronim1 12
12. RJMP08 13
14. Hĺkon 16
15. Wert. 17
16. Barktra 18
17. DigitalCipher 21
19. moodin0931 27
20. Heinann 31
21. Alycia. 33
22. alexjones 34
28. lupojohn NR
32. SloaneStephens NR

Last edited by Igorche : Feb 11th, 2013 at 08:15 AM.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #58
country flag SloaneStephens

SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light SloaneStephens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Chosen players

Entry list

1. BepaMaria 1
2. Tuckii 2
3. valac222 3
4. come on lena 4
5. HawkAussie 5
6. JustPetko 7
7. joeh37 8
8. Monzanator 9
9. Hindrance. 10
10. digor 11
11. ronim1 12
12. RJMP08 13
13. tina110 14
14. Hĺkon 16
15. Wert. 17
16. Barktra 18
17. DigitalCipher 21
18. DJDVD 23
19. moodin0931 27
20. Heinann 31
21. Alycia. 33
22. alexjones 34
23. JeffreyGOLU 35
24. F4CU 37
25. Mgray1966 39
26. goOudinUSA 49
27. Jan 60
28. lupojohn NR
29. Cooper96 NR
30. SabineTard NR
31. SHJ NR
32. SloaneStephens NR

Are we allowed to pick our players just yet?
SloaneStephens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #59
country flag Igorche

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloaneStephens View Post
Are we allowed to pick our players just yet?
Yes. You need to send your preference list in PM to me. Number of players on preference list depends on your position in the entry list, for example if you are 32nd on the EL you need to send 32 players in preference list, puting on the first place that player who you want to choose the most , on 2nd place your 2nd wish, etc.

For example:

(7) Petra Kvitova
(2) Serena Williams
(1) Victoria Azarenka
(3) Maria Sharapova
(5) Angelique Kerber
(4) Agnieszka Radwanska
(13) Ana Ivanovic
(16) Sloane Stephens
(17) Lucie Safarova
Jelena Jankovic R3
Jie Zheng R2
Christina McHale R2
etc.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #60
country flag Igorche

1. BepaMaria --> (1)Victoria Azarenka (1st wish)
2. Tuckii --> (2)Serena Williams (1st wish)
3. valac222 --> (3)Maria Sharapova (3rd wish)
4. come on lena --> (4)Agnieszka Radwanska (4th wish)
5. HawkAussie --> Jelena Jankovic - QF (5th wish)
6. JustPetko --> Svetlana Kuznetsova - QF (5th wish)
7. joeh37 --> (7)Petra Kvitova (5th wish)
8. Monzanator --> (12)Maria Kirilenko (5th wish)
9. Hindrance. --> (6)Sara Errani (5th wish)
10. digor --> (5)Angelique Kerber (6th wish)
11. ronim1 --> (11)Nadia Petrova (7th wish)
12. RJMP08 --> (13)Ana Ivanovic (5th wish)
13. tina110 --> Ekaterina Makarova - QF (1st wish)
14. Hĺkon --> (10)Caroline Wozniacki (6th wish)
15. Wert. --> not sent
16. Barktra --> (8)Samantha Stosur (8th wish)
17. DigitalCipher --> (16)Sloane Stephens (4th wish)
18. DJDVD --> (17)Lucie Safarova (10th wish)
19. moodin0931 --> Varvara Lepchenko (8th wish)
20. Heinann --> not sent
21. Alycia. --> (9)Marion Bartoli (10th wish)
22. alexjones --> not sent
23. JeffreyGOLU --> Mona Barthel - QF (13th wish)
24. F4CU --> Yanina Wickmayer (13th wish)
25. Mgray1966 --> Jie Zheng (6th wish)
26. goOudinUSA --> Caroline Garcia - R2 (1st wish)
27. Jan --> Carla Suarez Navarro - R3 (17th wish)
28. lupojohn --> not sent
29. Cooper96 --> (15)Roberta Vinci (14th wish)
30. SabineTard --> Tsvetana Pironkova - R2 (3rd wish)
31. SHJ --> Laura Robson - R3 (17th wish)
32. SloaneStephens --> Sorana Cirstea (11th wish)