Lidziya Marozava - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #16
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lidziya Marozava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Oh, that's cool! What kind of players do you coach? Youngsters? Pros? In Croatia?
Not the young ones now, now its pre-teenage and club players (and 1 young pro to hit with). Left from Croatia last year as travel coach and am in Russia. My boss in Cro had contacts here for coaching tennis, so its somethin for this year minimum. Nobody really great though some good juniors, local. Old times I was in Croatia with players, especally one quite retired pro. I know, from my boss, the agency of Lidiya (Lida) and she is one basing in Irland too, or will be, she was I think too. wew all this written now.
crotennis2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #17
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotennis2 View Post
Not the young ones now, now its pre-teenage and club players (and 1 young pro to hit with). Left from Croatia last year as travel coach and am in Russia. My boss in Cro had contacts here for coaching tennis, so its somethin for this year minimum. Nobody really great though some good juniors, local. Old times I was in Croatia with players, especally one quite retired pro. I know, from my boss, the agency of Lidiya (Lida) and she is one basing in Irland too, or will be, she was I think too. wew all this written now.
That's nice. Where are you in Russia? Do you speak Russian? And who is the retired pro you happened to coach?

Lida got terrible luck with the draw: drew (2)Amanda Carreras Just when she needed a win and confidence... The other Belarusian girl, Lebesheva, drew the seed 1 terrible luck for them.
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #18
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

Seems tough draw for all those girls. The record is not so good recently in singles and she needs to be winning. She could win and Lebesheva too.and they is doubles pertners too!!!
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #19
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotennis2 View Post
and they is doubles pertners too!!!
Cool!
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:16 AM   #20
Сексуальная

I don't understand: on ITF website, they say she losts in 2 to Carreras, but on the livescore page for today, there is a R2 Kennel-Marozava match listed Did the ITF make a mistake on the winner of R1 match? WTF
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:47 AM   #21
country flag crotennis2

She won?
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:49 AM   #22
country flag crotennis2

NO, she lost, Yashina too.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #23
Сексуальная

Belarus 3-0 Georgia

Lida & Sasha Sasnovich d. Gorgodze/Kvatsabaia 6-2 6-2

Tomorrow, taking on Austria!
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #24
Сексуальная

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #25
Сексуальная

Lida's playing 25K Moscow qualies this week-end; she's Seed 5

Q1 vs. Anna Smolina. She should win this one!
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #26
Сексуальная

Lost 3-6 6-7(5)
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:04 AM   #27
Сексуальная

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #28
Сексуальная

Playing 15K Bath qualies this week-end The field is strong there
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #29
Сексуальная

Her best results this year so far, are 2 15Ks QFs (Tallinn, Dijon), both as a qualifier.

This week, she's through to the SFs of 10K Kazan, as seed 4, after defeating (5)Julia Valetova in straight sets in QF. SF vs. (2)Alena Tarasova.
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 09:57 PM   #30
Сексуальная

Lost 6-7(3) 6-3 2-6. Still a good week!