Anett Kontaveit - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #1561
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Lost 63 64 to Azra

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #1562
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

My god...
She really has reached an all time low

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #1563
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Yet another bad day? Mental issues after losing the last match? She is so inconsistent. Also she needs a coach asap, a 17-year-old cannot be without a coach. Has she found anyone to consider at least? These teen years are very important in terms of development and she is losing valuable time.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #1564
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Yet another bad day? Mental issues after losing the last match? She is so inconsistent. Also she needs a coach asap, a 17-year-old cannot be without a coach. Has she found anyone to consider at least? These teen years are very important in terms of development and she is losing valuable time.
First loss to someone outside the Top 600 and first loss to someone out of the Top 400 since 2011 IIRC
Also first 25K first round lost
I kinda wish she played qualies
If she had won Burnie she would have won this match 0 and 0

Quote:
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #1565
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I actually don't know how Anett lost this match

From what I saw of Azra in WC Playoff, she was just ballbashing and once she swung and completely missed a shot (or it just tipped her racket). But seriously

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #1566
country flag chingching

She won Doubles the day beofre so she couldn't have been that undersconfident
Azra must have played well and Anett badly
I really thought after she was up 6-2 against Monique that she would be pressing the Top 300 after Launceston

Quote:
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1567
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

No comments whatsoever in FB or Twitter

So next up is Tallinn? There is not much going on in the ITF circuit in March - Tallinn seems to be the only 25k in the whole Eurasia so it might be a really strong tournament.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #1568
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

This is just...ugh I have no words. Way to mess up a great opportunity for good points
Last week I didn't expect her to pass the first round and she reached to the semis, now I expected her to reach to semis/final/win it all and she loses in R1
She also lost in doubles, so a very bad day for Anett.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #1569
country flag chingching

Quote:
No comments whatsoever in FB or Twitter

So next up is Tallinn? There is not much going on in the ITF circuit in March - Tallinn seems to be the only 25k in the whole Eurasia so it might be a really strong tournament.
Normally Tallinn is strong, and except for Croissy-Beauborg (Paris) and Osprey, it will have most players
She will probably need a WC
BTW Guys, will any of you be going
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
This is just...ugh I have no words. Way to mess up a great opportunity for good points
Last week I didn't expect her to pass the first round and she reached to the semis, now I expected her to reach to semis/final/win it all and she loses in R1
She also lost in doubles, so a very bad day for Anett.
This
I don't know how she lost

Quote:
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1570
country flag muusa

Anett tweeted that she is going to England for the futures. Is she seriously planning to play Sutton 10k and Bath 15k? Or maybe Bath and Sunderland 15k..
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #1571
country flag chingching

Quote:
Anett tweeted that she is going to England for the futures. Is she seriously planning to play Sutton 10k and Bath 15k? Or maybe Bath and Sunderland 15k..
:O
She is too good
At least if she wins 2 15Ks sell get 40 Points

Quote:
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #1572
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

There will be no bigger events in Europe during the four weeks. These UK tournaments will have a much different fields, compared to these 10k she won.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1573
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
There will be no bigger events in Europe during the four weeks. These UK tournaments will have a much different fields, compared to these 10k she won.
If she doesn't collect at least 30 Points I will be very disappointed
At least that would be 2 25K QFs
I don't know why she didn't play 50Ks in America

Quote:
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #1574
country flag muusa

Well then it's even worse - strong field and lousy points. On the other hand I guess it wouldn't hurt to try and play as much as possible and gain more confidence. But she could have played Moscow instead
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #1575
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Her thoughts about the Australian tournaments.

http://anettkontaveit.ee/kontaveit-a...lfinaalkohaga/.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote