2013 Kick Off Weekend - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #61
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Kick Off Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
In past years there have been separate threads (2012, 2011, 2010) for the tournament proper...
I know, can't bother to make one Any one to do it is welcome of course!

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #62
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

UVA vs SC
knoxt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #63
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
UVA vs SC
I know, it'll be quite interesting, for sure

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #64
country flag Vector

Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice

Argh. Vandy vs. top seed UCLA? Really?

Oh well, hopefully Vandy can put up a good fight.
Vector is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #65
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

Li xi and Perez are injured
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #66
country flag knoxt

Why isn't Stanford playing?
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #67
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Stanford and Florida don't participate. They play each other during that same weekend I believe. They did the same thing last year.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #68
country flag knoxt

That's just plain disrespectful to the ITA and also the host that runs the championships.. With a tradition of winning the title, I would expect Stanford to do better than this.
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:52 AM   #69
country flag 3gtennis

3gtennis is an unknown quantity at this point

Any word on who will not play in the 2014 Kickoff Weekend?
3gtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 04:40 AM   #70
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know how up to date this list is:

http://www.itatennis.info/2014_Kick-...mens_Draft.htm

I just noticed Stanford is not on the list.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:34 PM   #71
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Florida is playing this year, nice to see
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote