Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:14 AM   #1576
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lindsay Lee-Waters Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
on the singles list for the upcoming 25k in California!
Gr8 news I'm sure she's using these singles matches to prep up for the Spring WTA Swing
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:02 PM   #1577
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Wow She is still trying. I hope she can win some tournaments again.

Last edited by Danars : Feb 3rd, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #1578
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she's trying some more singles
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1579
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Go LLW!!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:05 PM   #1580
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights of LLW and Moulton-Levy vs Venus and Serena from the USO last year, fun match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7JlnoLy104
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:07 AM   #1581

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

LLW has returned to the tour this week at the 25K in Rancho Mirage. She won her first 2 quali matches, both in 3 tight sets... one more win for the MD

She's also teaming up with her old partner Ashley Weinhold as the #2 seeds in the doubles draw

GL, LLW!
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #1582
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Missed the main draw Lost against Belinda Bencic and she doesn't get even one point for the rankings

I hope she will win some matches in doubles and get a nice doubles ranking
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #1583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danars View Post
Missed the main draw Lost against Belinda Bencic and she doesn't get even one point for the rankings

I hope she will win some matches in doubles and get a nice doubles ranking
Yeah, it's a but disappointing But atleast she got in some solid match play after being off tour since October

Now, GL doubles!
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #1584
country flag Pebbles

Still some good signs, especially as she hasn't played a singles match since last June(?), hopefully she'll play some more in the future. Hope they can take the double title
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #1585

LLW & Ash are into the semis at Rancho Mirage. They take on Abaza & Chirico for a spot in the final.

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Feb 9th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #1586
country flag Danars

The doublematches were really close but they made the semifinal and I am glad about it I hope they win the title!
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danars View Post
The doublematches were really close but they made the semifinal and I am glad about it I hope they win the title!
Yeah, I'm hoping this tourney is being played as a warm up for the spring season. We have Memphis, IW, Miami & Charleston coming up
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #1588

LLW & J-Gula beat the Midland champs Miki & Mindy yesterday in Memphis 6/3 6/4

Next Up: Marina & Heather... GL!
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:54 AM   #1589

LLW & Jessica upset the #3 seeds Heather & Marina 7/6 6/2 to advance to the semis in Memphis 130 pts
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1590
country flag Danars

I wonder why she is not playing with Megan?

Btw she is #85 in the doubles ranking and this is her highest ranking so far