Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #16
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

1st round

BiH vs. GBR

Dea Herdželaš - Laura Robson

Anita Husarić - Heather Watson (?)
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #17
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #18
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

'Puffins can fly.....I think.'

I haven't heard of either of those players that Laura and Heather are playing- this should be pretty easy
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #19
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Any indication of who'll be handling the doubles?
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #20
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Heather is writing a column for BBC sport during fed cup: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/21341505

And Bally has an LTA blog for the tournie as well: http://www.lta.org.uk/fans-major-eve...rael-part-one/

Also a lot of pics on Heather's photo stream here: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Heather...ws/d-vGirSyBIO

And some of Laura as well: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Laura+R...ws/sNn93drGvVI

Never seen Laura practice in a headband before xD Is this a new look? Very Azarenka...
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #21

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Livescore link here: http://67.231.107.53/widgets/fedcup....5-D221E7443285

Been rain showers in Israel so play a bit delayed. On the OOP its Anne v Kajtazovic first, then Hev v Husaric. Assume Laura is being rested today. Will be interesting to see who plays doubles.

TRIPLE EDIT: No play before 12pm GMT now due to rain. Only rains 5 days per year on average there, typical...

Last edited by Play_Suspended : Feb 6th, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
Play_Suspended is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #22
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura tweeted someone a few days ago saying she has an infected toenail so that's probably why she's being rested.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #23

Day session matches cancelled for today, night matches will play as normal. So GB will play Bosnia tomorrow and the play off (if we get there) will be Sunday. Not ideal, especially as Laura is due to play Doha which starts Monday.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #24
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
Laura tweeted someone a few days ago saying she has an infected toenail so that's probably why she's being rested.
Yep, just saw the tweet.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #25
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Day session matches cancelled for today, night matches will play as normal. So GB will play Bosnia tomorrow and the play off (if we get there) will be Sunday. Not ideal, especially as Laura is due to play Doha which starts Monday.
Heather too! Both girls are playing Doha.

I agree though. Not very ideal. At least they'll be able to get some match practice before they're back playing competitively.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #26
Royals.

Mistake from me!

Heather isn't playing Doha. I misread her name.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Heather too! Both girls are playing Doha.
Hev isn't playing Doha according to the entry list thread here, she's one that is specially stated not playing. She's ok as Hev has next week off with her next tourny Memphis which starts on the 17th.

EDIT: you beat me to it with the correction!
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #28
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Because of rain, nobody's playing today. Funny, because I thought Wimbledon hadn't started yet.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #29

Slightly tougher matches than we may have expected but GB go into the doubles 2-0 up.

Anne def Herdzelas 6-4 6-2

Hev def Husaric 6-3 6-4
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #30

Joko and Laura join forces as a doubles team for the first time and dish out a nice double bagel

Laura/Joko def Simic/Kajtazovic 6-0 6-0

GB def B&H 3-0

Onwards to Portugal who lost to Hungary today (doubles still to play but 0-2 after singles) sounds like an .... emotional match between MLdB and Babos