What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #61
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute
Maria is more introverted than extroverted, but her quick wit and (dry) humour is that of someone who is the absolute opposite of socially awkward. I guess she just doesn't speak out loudly and freely and dance on court like others. I remember one of her after-match off court interviews at the AO this year: "What are we all cheering about? Do we all like wine?"

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medalist
s_j is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #62
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonella View Post
It has nothing to do with being 'introverted' or 'shy', although it may appear to take those forms; it has more to do with being clueless to-one-degree-or-another as to social norms. Socially awkward people often say-or-do inappropriate things without meaning to so so, offend others: such as laughing at the corpse at a funeral and/or don't do what what is socially expected of them. They lack smoothness and grace in interpersonal interactions. None pf these girls are really socially awkward, contrary to many of the opinions voiced in this thread.
Yep. See Sheldon Cooper for an extreme example .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #63
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Императрица Мария is an introvert; most probably an INTP since she has aspirations to be an architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
What did she say?
Hampton had a severe back injury which clearly caused her a lot of pain. In the on-court interview Vikaria was like 'I want a back injury to'(so that she can play like Hampton did) like the uneducated, tactless spawn of evil she is.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #64
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Императрица Мария is an introvert; most probably an INTP since she has aspirations to be an architect.

Hampton had a severe back injury which clearly caused her a lot of pain. In the on-court interview Vikaria was like 'I want a back injury to'(so that she can play like Hampton did) like the uneducated, tactless spawn of evil she is.
Yup, if only Vicky could follow Императрица Мария's lead of tactful and intelligent acts such as yelling "RUN RUN" towards her opponents in matches.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #65
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Not everything revolves around you debby.

and I thought you wanted to call me Lesby, BTW dear Matias?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #66
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Yup, if only Vicky could follow Императрица Мария's lead of tactful and intelligent acts such as yelling "RUN RUN" towards her opponents in matches.
That match was DRAMA
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #67
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Even the fanciest font cannot mask the high level of fail in this post.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #68
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
First and foremost, I refuse to believe this is Apoleb. He was a refined troll with just the right amount of vile. This pest is just some wannabe Claycourter; obviously, it walked TF once before , however, it was so balantly redudant in its trolling that it is hard to say which former troll it actually is. Oh well, I cannot acknoweldge such nor deal with such peasantry anymore so I am putting it on IGNORE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Even the fanciest font cannot mask the high level of fail in this post.

Ooohhhh, burn! My sheer hatred has clouded my judgment & self-awareness. The only thing I can do after this out of this world ownage is go back to my chamber and lick my wounds.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #69
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_j View Post
Maria is more introverted than extroverted, but her quick wit and (dry) humour is that of someone who is the absolute opposite of socially awkward. I guess she just doesn't speak out loudly and freely and dance on court like others. I remember one of her after-match off court interviews at the AO this year: "What are we all cheering about? Do we all like wine?"

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jesus Christ. All this talk about Pova's 'dry' and 'quick' sense of humour. I swear her fans have perpetuated this beyond any evidence at all.

The way you lot talk about her, you'd think she was Joan Rivers or Phyllis Diller or something.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:19 PM   #70
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

Keys and Babos seem extroverted whereas Kuznetsova and Barthel seem more introverted.
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote