MISTER TF 2013 : Round Robin Day 1 (Matches Completed) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: MISTER TF 2013 : Round Robin Day 1 (VOTE!)

VeeJJ 18 29.51%
égalité 29 47.54%
Fantasy Hero 31 50.82%
DragonFlame 12 19.67%
delicatecutter 14 22.95%
Tenis Srbija 32 52.46%
Ryan 27 44.26%
Cosmic Voices 22 36.07%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #61
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MISTER TF 2013 : Round Robin Day 1 (VOTE!)

It's not stupid. Everything is explained in the OP, if people bother to read. Common sense should tell you that voting for both contestants is as good as abstaining. The benefits of using a poll is obvious. We don't have to waste time counting, and voters cannot edit or delete their votes (something that caused problems last year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #62
country flag tripwires

tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold

I vote for silverwhite.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #63
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

you can't Trip. He is probably not good looking.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #64
country flag tripwires

tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold tripwires is a splendid one to behold

Then I vote for Gagsquet.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #65
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks but you can't. Silv said I should not take part because I'm not good looking enough to win my round robin matches against VeJJ and egalité. Therefore I didn't enter.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #66
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Thanks but you can't. Silv said I should not take part because I'm not good looking enough to win my round robin matches against VeJJ and egalité. Therefore I didn't enter.
Why did you believe him? Should've entered and proven him wrong. Now we'll never know.

OK I vote for Thanos.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #67
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Gagsquet post a pic.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #68
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Out of the shadows to share my thoughts.

égalité Nice. How's the arm? I'd post that pic too .
Fantasy Hero An obvious choice, and Copenhagen.
delicatecutter Sarcastic sense of humor approval. And a nice smile.
Ryan Pics. Taurus/Gemini caught my eye in the first place though... Or not? Anyway.

Luck!

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #69
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the votes guys!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #70
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

60 voters

Quote:
Quote:
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #71
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

This guy at the last place......cmon is this a Mr TF contest or Vote for ur friend....thats why i will never take part in this

[/i]
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #72
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

how long does this round go?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #73
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
This guy at the last place......cmon is this a Mr TF contest or Vote for ur friend....thats why i will never take part in this

[/i]
come on, he isn't anything special

the true Mr. TF will come in the 2nd round anyway

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #74
country flag silverwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
how long does this round go?
Each round is 24 hours, in order to accommodate all time zones

This round has just closed. Confirmation of the results coming up

Quote:
Quote:
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #75
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
come on, he isn't anything special

the true Mr. TF will come in the 2nd round anyway
cmon then who is special here And dont be rude