Tamaryn Hendler - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM   #916
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

If I see her pics on twitter, I think she changed to horseback riding

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #917
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Tammy's ranking: from 269 to 326 She gave the place of 3rd belgian to Alison
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #918
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

Strange...
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #919
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Ranked 273 and hasn't played since USO Q1 6-7 7-5 6-7 loss to Hardebeck
Quote:
I'd be shocked if she retired because she's so young and has been doing okay lately, and I was at her last match and she was in good spirits afterwards
That's the thing. Losing a Grand Slam match in a 3rd set TB and being in good spirits afterwards? You NEVER see this kind of reaction. That could only mean a big sense of relieve that finally everything is over.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #920
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #921
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if that's correct, the times I saw her, Tammy was always in a good mood after losing (maybe also one of the reasons she never broke through, a 'normal' player wants the win too badly to be in good spirits after a lost match)
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #922
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I still have hope because she posted a picture of a rainbow and she was on a tennis court

But I hope she didn't retire

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #923
country flag gilles

gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice gilles is just really nice

Quote:
I still have hope because she posted a picture of a rainbow and she was on a tennis court

But I hope she didn't retire
I just wish she would tell us something
gilles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #924
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Posted a picture on twitter wearing athletic shorts and sneakers...still hoping....

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #925
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

I miss her She's such a nice girl i really hope that she will not give up on tennis
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #926
country flag Matthias.

Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light Matthias. is a glorious beacon of light

Tammy is injured, she said it on twitter.

She comes back soon, back on the road to recovery.. Her protected ranking is 190.
Matthias. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #927
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Finally some news! I wonder what injury she had. Good to hear that she's coming back
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #928
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She isn't giving any more information about the injury. Maybe she will tell some more about it in a couple of days. I'm very happy to hear she is still playing.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:05 AM   #929
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias. View Post
Tammy is injured, she said it on twitter.

She comes back soon, back on the road to recovery.. Her protected ranking is 190.
Good to hear she still wants to play
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #930
country flag Brαm

It's been two months since the news that she was coming back... but I haven't seen her name in a single draw or entry list so far