Two weeks in France and two weeks in Doha/Dubai - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #46
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Two weeks in France?

1st time since october 2004 :

Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #47
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion with Momo :

Link : www.lepopulaire.fr/limousin/sports/actualite/tennis/2013/02/05/marion-bartoli-il-y-a-vraiment-une-super-ambiance-dans-le-groupe-1432854.html
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #48
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Cool

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #49
country flag Lighter

Marion has been ill for 2 days : http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...ertaine/348499

She probably won't be ready for the 1st day. Final decision before tomorrow 11:30 am
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #50
country flag Lighter

As expected, Marion is officially out.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #51
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Thats disappointing..
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #52
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Thats disappointing..
That's disappointing for everybody. FFT expected 20 journalists when 70 were there this morning at the draw.

Lol...some journalists try to find dude who gave flu to Marion.
1st idea : Razzano who had flu last week in Paris. And Razzano answered it wasn't her : "I won't tell you who is dude".
https://twitter.com/ericsalliot/stat...07877320142848
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #53
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

DAmn !

Will she play in Doha, next week ?

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #54
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathane View Post
DAmn !

Will she play in Doha, next week ?
Momo said that she will stay in Limoges saturday and sunday. And i suppose that she will fly to Doha sunday evening.

The question is : with dad or someone else ?

Except yesterday evening for dinner, she has been invisible since tuesday afternoon, even for journalists.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #55
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #56
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Doha draw is out, Marion's draw is super tough.

R1: Schiavone
R2: Kuznetsova
R3: Jankovic/Stosur
QF: Maria
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #57
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Tough but not impossible. Doha is quick and Fran is playing her worst ever. I think Svetlana is an ok match up for her... She should have beaten Sam here last year.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #58
country flag Lighter

As expected, Marion won't go in Doha with dad. She will go with a physical trainer from FFT Nicolas Perrote.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #59
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

what?
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #60
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
what?
She's going to Doha with Urpi and Perrote.