Did the WTA airbrush Barthel's face? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #151
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of
Re: Did the WTA airbrush Barthel's face?

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #152
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AureaLibertas View Post
I think it's appropriate.
What is wrong with Radwanska tards?

Why particularly they are most vile and disgusting towards Mona?
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #153
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

What a band of useless fucktards

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #154
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

You're the one being rather "vile and disgusting" at the moment. No need to be so aggressive, I am merely expressing my opinion. She probably appreciates it herself, I doubt she'd like photos of her with the biggest title of her career being spoiled by rather monstrous looking acne.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #155
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares what her face look likes? SO what if she has a little acne. This is tennis, not a skin care commercial. Ill never understand the media's obsession with a persons image.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #156
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future

WTA site

spox.com

Really pathetic :/
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #157
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She probably appreciates it herself, I doubt she'd like photos of her with the biggest title of her career being spoiled by rather monstrous looking acne.

You and MercuriePL are really abominable and yucky sons of bitches.

Where did you get the chutzpah to be so disgusting about Mona anyway? Your beloved Aga is not exactly Miss Universe material, is she?
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #158
country flag vixter

vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're the one being rather "vile and disgusting" at the moment. No need to be so aggressive, I am merely expressing my opinion. She probably appreciates it herself, I doubt she'd like photos of her with the biggest title of her career being spoiled by rather monstrous looking acne.
Yeah, it would be interesting to hear what Mona thinks about it. She might approve of it just like you say. She's probably not going to have her acne forever, so it's not like it's a part of her that they're editing away.

Tennis-fan since 2001 Serena-fan since 2001
Don't hate the player hate the game. I dislike noone. Not even Sharapova.
vixter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #159
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I don't think there's a big problem for Mona, I bet she'll be even relieved and happy to see her pics like that. Which girl doesn't want to look pretty or even just decently on newspapers/internet etc.? and if I were her, I'll feel that people actually cared enough to help her to look good on such occasion.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #160
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

As Usual....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #161
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

When she [Hagatha] is one of the worst looking players of all time.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #162
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

The problem isn't the WTA photoshopping it. The problem is WE PEOPLE who see a picture of Mona or any other person with acne and think what we think. Unfortunately this is the society we're living in and it's not looking good.

If they do the Photoshop job is beacuse they know people won't be as "disturbed". Sad but true.

Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #163
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I thought intially they didn't touch it up, because lately her skin has improved, but I guess not. Sad that they do this, but nothing is going to make them change what theyre doing
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #164
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Actually I don't think there's a big problem for Mona, I bet she'll be even relieved and happy to see her pics like that. Which girl doesn't want to look pretty or even just decently on newspapers/internet etc.? and if I were her, I'll feel that people actually cared enough to help her to look good on such occasion.
I don't know what she thinks, she could either like them doing it or not doing it. If I was Mona, I wouldn't like it.

And you went too far when you said about the WTA caring...they couldn't care less about Mona or any other player and are only doing the photoshopping for VERY superficial reasons.

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #165
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

This pisses me off...called the WTA out on it on Twitter, not expecting a reply though

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote