Tammi Patterson - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #61
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Tammi Patterson

Match report from today:

Some Aussies i.e. Sally Peers may have liked this draw. Suzanne looked a bit out of sorts after her injury break. Just as well her injury rank didn’t get her direct entry into the main draw. She would’ve been beaten even worse than she was here.

Tammi has a great looking game. There are no weaknesses I believe. Great stroke production on both sides, and nice service action. Why is she sitting in the 400’s (barring the injuries)?? Maybe she’s starting to realise some potentional because she’s a capable top 200 player. And from what I saw, top 150 is attainable if she applies herself. Though her capabilities maybe shouldn’t be judged on this match, technique wise, she’s ahead of many of the gals I saw today.

Tammi dominated this match, with plenty of mid court winners and some decent serving. From 2-3 in the first she was 10 games in a row. Not that the match was totally given to Tammi. The 2nd set OS decided to slice and dice, making Tammi win the match, not give her errors. A very long service game won by Tammi at 2-0 in the 2nd was the match breaker.

Couple of times Ive seen Tammi she been a bit moody, nice to finally see her smile during this match, particularly when she hit a Stosur-like shank into the train lines.

Nicole was watching along with Lauren Breadmore. I think Tammi might be getting some help from Louise Pleming who gave her a bit of encouragement. Well I believe the person was Louise. Louise seems to be looking not too well, and very drawn and older looking. I wonder if she hasn’t been well recently??
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #62
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Lousie Pleming was at Nastya's match im pretty sure she is coaching her?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #63
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Was that Breadmore with Pratty?

Yeah I saw Pleming at the play off too. She does look a little weathered doesn't she?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #64
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ Yep, LP really looks old now. Wonder if she's been sick?

As yes, pretty sure it was LB with Nicole for a bit. Still looks in great shape.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #65
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, well she is 45, so she's getting on a bit. But then I look at Date-Krumm who is not much younger and make the comparison Oh well some people age better than others!

Saw her having a yarn with Pratty today (I only went briefly). They looked like a couple of old grannies having a chin wag at the local Tatts pokies.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #66
louloubelle

and I forget about the wonders of television make-up when Louise used to commentate only a couple of years ago for the Hopman Cup on ABC and still looked pretty good.

Getting back to Tammi, two competitive sets atleast, she needs matches at the level top 100-250 level to gain experience. I hope she travels this year.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #67
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

What's the thing with Tammi hitting a 210k serve yesterday

It's like impossible of her to do that, but lets hope it was actually real

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #68
louloubelle

^ Really She does crack the ball and hit some lovely aces against Ondraskova, but Im not sure that they were that hard.

Unless she was pissed off, so......
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:09 AM   #69
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Great performance against in form Ana Savic taking her right down to the wire. Could be a nice little year for her if she keeps it up.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:25 AM   #70
louloubelle

^ yes, she could compete quite competitively in the 100-200 range. Just needs a few more wins to get her ranking in a competitive range. Like Bobusic, they are playing well enough, but have to come back from a long way off (ranking-wise)
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #71
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
So pleased to see that Tammi is having a great start to the year. She's already earned more WTA points this year than she did in all of 2012. she's really setting herself up to have a year similar to 2011 when she cracked the top 300. Tough first round draw against Mon this week but she had a good R1 doubles win today. Keep going Tammi!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #72
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Yea, she seems to be doing really well lately, I reckon a career high ranking is well within reach this year. Interesting that she was probably the 5th or 6th most talked about of the 1990 girls as a junior but now she is one of the few whose career hasn't slowly petered out.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #73
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:37 AM   #74
country flag Kəv.

Old May 1st, 2013, 06:58 AM   #75
country flag Kəv.

Receiving her prize money