*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:52 PM   #1126
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Vika and Robin would make a nice couple IMO so I hope your theory proves to be right.
It will be my lovely couple

Ksenia, wow, we have same situation. Girls come back in Vikaland
Actually I like when Vika is number one. It is a good addition for her tittles and wins. But it is only good addition, nothing more.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:10 PM   #1127
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Rewatched the final, and one thing stood out to me.

After the hawk eye challenge at 2-2 in the final set, where she felt she should have won the point, it is some super high quality tennis produced. It is like she going into championship mode. Li might have had some problems from the injuries in the end, but i dont think it would have mattered either way.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:07 AM   #1128
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
I still think the whole thing is a marketing ploy. Helps him launch his solo career and Vika gets more attention/publicity from hanging around with a clown that stands out everywhere he goes. Once that grunting single comes out (and fails) they´ll have a break up. It is more likely she is with that dirtbiker imho.
I get a similar sort of vibe, it doesn't strike me as anything other than temporary.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1129
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Today found that on my way to work there is a billboard with Vika! Even didn't notice before :blind:
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #1130
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a really random question: Does anybody know where the Nike shirts Vika wears for training ("The Rock, Rally & Repeat", the one with the Animals etc.) can be bought?

I've checked several tennis stores but all they sell is stupid Nadal shirts, nothing in the official Nike store either. Are they even for sale or is it some custom-made stuff?

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #1131
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I would be all on board Vika dating Robin. He seems like a really good guy and they seem to have a lot of chemistry.
Sometimes the body language between Vika and the Rainbow Peasant appears forced. Particularly from his end.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1132
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I have a really random question: Does anybody know where the Nike shirts Vika wears for training ("The Rock, Rally & Repeat", the one with the Animals etc.) can be bought?

I've checked several tennis stores but all they sell is stupid Nadal shirts, nothing in the official Nike store either. Are they even for sale or is it some custom-made stuff?
Cannot find anywhere online for these. Your best bet would probably be the Nike stands at USO (but that probably isn't any use to you at all), when I last went there they had Nike stands which had custom shirts from Federer, Nadal, Serena. Whether they would have Azarenka's stuff now I don't know. Maybe we should bombard Nike with requests .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Today found that on my way to work there is a billboard with Vika! Even didn't notice before :blind:
Nice .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #1133
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

What are people's opinions on this (it assumes Serena does play Doha):
My general feeling is that I would like Vika to get some matches vs Serena. Yes the H2H is bad (if we needed reminding ), but a win; anywhere would be huge for Vika mentally imo, and could really give her a chance to further blossom.

The fact they are #1 and #2 now means they can't play before the final. You almost expect Vika to be in the final every event in upcoming hard court events (high expectations I know). I would really like her to make some head way vs Serena somewhere this year.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #1134
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

I think this year might be bigger than the year before bacause she has been more mentally challenged already, expect Goat Vika !
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #1135
country flag VikaFan13

VikaFan13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
My general feeling is that I would like Vika to get some matches vs Serena. Yes the H2H is bad (if we needed reminding ), but a win; anywhere would be huge for Vika mentally imo, and could really give her a chance to further blossom.
I agree. Even though Vika won the AO I still think that Serena is in the back of her mind. If she can beat Serena, anywhere, I think it will pump her up even more and she will have an even better year than last year.
VikaFan13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #1136
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What are people's opinions on this (it assumes Serena does play Doha):
I can say only about myself. It is to different things: my jealous wish that Vika could be number one whole time and meetings with Serena. It is always good challenge for her. Serena force Vika to be better, always improve her game. Other girls are strong too but Vika know what to do for win. If Vika meet Serena and win I will be the happiest person in the world
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #1137
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dghyletta View Post
I can say only about myself. It is to different things: my jealous wish that Vika could be number one whole time and meetings with Serena. It is always good challenge for her. Serena force Vika to be better, always improve her game. Other girls are strong too but Vika know what to do for win. If Vika meet Serena and win I will be the happiest person in the world
me too, but somehow i am doubtful that she will have as grt a year as 2012,let alone beating the lord. Her form was awful at AO Whatever the reason was (sideeyeing redfoo) i am afraid she didn't work as hard as her rivals in the offseason
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #1138
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
me too, but somehow i am doubtful that she will have as grt a year as 2012,let alone beating the lord. Her form was awful at AO Whatever the reason was (sideeyeing redfoo) i am afraid she didn't work as hard as her rivals in the offseason
Hold on a second. This comes across as way too pessimistic lol. She didn't play her best, but she come away with the title. To say she was awful is exaggerating a bit, there would be 127 other players in the draw wishing they were that awful!
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1139
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hold on a second. This comes across as way too pessimistic lol. She didn't play her best, but she come away with the title. To say she was awful is exaggerating a bit, there would be 127 other players in the draw wishing they were that awful!
This!

Btw, you guys knew that there's article on Wikipedia "WTA Big Three"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTA_Big_Three
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #1140
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
This!

Btw, you guys knew that there's article on Wikipedia "WTA Big Three"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTA_Big_Three
I was going to say it must have been written by someone on TF, but then I saw how much detail it's in .
Closed Thread