Anett Kontaveit - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:36 AM   #1546
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett's draw:

(5)Sacha Jones (AUS) v Erika Takao (JPN)
Anett Kontaveit (EST) v Q
(wc)Viktorija Rajicic (AUS) v Q
(4/wc)Monique Adamczak (AUS) v Q

Chance to revenge Adamczak if they get to meet in QF
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1547
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Not the worst draw, she should be able to beat qualifier and Jones. But she needs to get revenge against Adamczak
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:16 AM   #1548
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I think she can make another SF
Then Sun or Simmonds
I don't think there a live scores this week

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:49 AM   #1549
country flag martin333

martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light martin333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I know

Unlike Ohtuleht, they actually mentioned the MPs and choke
Ohtuleht just said she was disappointed but would look up for Launceston
Õhtuleht, Delfi and others write about her like she's wonderkid or something, which is a bit stupid I think.
martin333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:35 PM   #1550
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin333 View Post
Õhtuleht, Delfi and others write about her like she's wonderkid or something, which is a bit stupid I think.
I know
It is really funny
Anyway, if she can make another SF it would do wonders for her ranking

Quote:
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #1551
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Anett plays only doubles (with Carol) on Tuesday, good luck! Their opponents are Inoue/Miyazaki
Btw they won 62 60 in qualies.

Btw, just found out that Anett is on the entry list for Moscow 25k starting on the 18th of February. She is 5th alt atm, but there will be a lot of withdrawals no doubt (deadline is tomorrow). The 25k-s in Moscow were quite weak last spring, the MD cut-off was 450-600 for the three different tournaments I looked up, so let's see how it goes with this one.

Last edited by muusa : Feb 4th, 2013 at 08:18 AM.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1552
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Hadzic in R1.

Moscow is not even in her schedule on her website, they update her ranking but not the schedule I wonder why she didn't stay in Australia and play Mildura 25k instead, it is weaker than Burnie and Launceston, she would be in MD there.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1553
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
I wonder why she didn't stay in Australia and play Mildura 25k instead, it is weaker than Burnie and Launceston, she would be in MD there.
Most likely financial reasons, she can't afford staying in Australia for 2 more weeks? Although according to the ITF site the hotel in Mildura for example is 65 EUR and in Moscow 90 EUR And the flights to Moscow and back. Also, in Australia she would have excellent conditions for training in terms of weather.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1554
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Most likely financial reasons, she can't afford staying in Australia for 2 more weeks? Although according to the ITF site the hotel in Mildura for example is 65 EUR and in Moscow 90 EUR And the flights to Moscow and back. Also, in Australia she would have excellent conditions for training in terms of weather.
Its because Mildura is on grass
Indoor hard suits Anett much better
And I think that she doesn't want to wait around to train on grass and then just go back when it doesn't benefit her season at all
I am not sure which one is a better choice, but if it is not inconvenient and I was her, I think i'd play Moscow too as it's like Yoshkar-Ola but nicer

EDIT: Moscow is really strong I know she likes IH but I would have played Mildura as well
BTW, there are 2 grass court events that week Neither in Europe

Quote:
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1555
country flag muusa

I didn't even notice that it is indeed grass Well yes, this might be the reason then, though she has shown that she can play on grass too.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #1556
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think she can make another SF
Then Sun or Simmonds
I don't think there a live scores this week
Actually there is: http://www.flashscore.com/tennis/itf...es/launceston/

Tomorrow's OOP is out, looks like Anett and Carol won their R1 in doubles and play Lykina/Webley-Smith. Also Anett has 2nd match on court 4 in singles.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:59 AM   #1557
country flag chingching

Anett
Jones won more comfortably than I expected but Simmonds and Rodionova struggled so it looks like Anett might be able to progress
Its great she now has 14 Doubles points
Thank god they have live score
I couldn't survive without it now
BTW, is it only for CC???

Quote:
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #1558
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Livescores are from two courts.

And ITF scoreboard is better than flashscore.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1559
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Not much of a surprise, but she has officially withdrawn from Moscow.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #1560
country flag chingching

Why did she enter...

Quote: