Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1771
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #1772
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
My mum saw her yesterday too and she said Mona is so ugly I didn't continue conversation with her.

#28.
What nonsense, Mona is a personification of positive femininity.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1773
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
and you
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #1774
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

I think we urgently need a chat thread on Mona`s forum.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #1775
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
I very much like the sound of your mum. She sounds lovely ... just like you
Thanks.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #1776
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
My mother called Schiavone a man. She talks about Nadal and Djokovic a lot for their mannerisms. Apparently Djokovic spreads his legs too much to hit the ball.
I cringe when Djokovic does the splits to reach the ball. That's gonna riddle him with injuries in the future.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #1777
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I think we urgently need a chat thread on Mona`s forum.
I agree.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #1778
country flag lola-b.

lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
On her coach Jacek Szygowski -
I was quite astonished when I heard him talking because despite his Polish name he sounded like a native German speaker. There is absolutely no accent. When I was looking for him on google I found this :

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/P...Szygowski.aspx

So he is a coach of the Orlik tennis school (http://www.rota.pro/) and a former German tennis player.
I think he fits very well with his calm attitude to Mona. Then I was watching again their talk in the match against Mladenovic on tennisTVcom.
He reminded me a little bit of Angie`s coach, Torben Beltz. Talking a lot and very fast, a mixture of some technical advices and encouragement.

It was obvious that they are not yet very close to each other.
After some time he asked her whether she is feeling fine because he seemed not get a feetback from Mona towards his advices. In the end Mona was smiling shy but bright when Szygowski was praising the way she had been playing so far.

Looking at the informations that we have it seems to be a teamwork on approval. Her mum is still around her and she still needs her on the tournaments.
So this is not meant to be a complete new order in her surroundings but a useful addition.
For now it has worked perfectly, so they seem to have done the right thing.
Could someone tell my how and when they found together? Somewhere else I read it was just a coincidence - now we can say a lucky one . I think he helped her to win this. I think it was good for her to get professional tipps from a coach and no "enjoy the moment"-phrases from her mother.

Has anyone a clip of him coaching her during the matches?
lola-b. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #1779
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Lisicki´s mother was also around in Pattaya City. They just need to stick to the morale support. Just leave all the tennis based decisions and coaching to a real coach.
nah, mona's mum is something like her manager, she will coach her again in doha/dubai...i'm not sure wheter szygowski will coach her just from time to time at certain tournamants, or if he will become her permanent coach
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1780
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

New report on her homepage. 8:00 dentist appointment .....
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #1781
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

You should not forget that Mona thanked her mum first in her victory speech in Paris. She is the one who brought her very far and while it's good to see that she is stepping down now, she will always be very important.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #1782
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Should we create threads for the new tournaments she will play in or It's better to keep all the discussions and the talk about her in this thread?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1783
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Should we create threads for the new tournaments she will play in or It's better to keep all the discussions and the talk about her in this thread?
I like it this way (but maybe other don't)

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1784
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
New report on her homepage. 8:00 dentist appointment .....
Jetzt wissen wir endlich den Grund für die fedcup Absage

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1785
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Doha

Mona Barthel (GER) vs. Q

possible 2nd round opponent is Kerber
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote