Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #1756
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Her mom was in Paris, taking pictures with her iPad.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #1757
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
what's so funny about that?!
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #1758
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Nothing personal joy division but I also have a surname that is not very 'German' and it is still my native language. Things like that can really have negative effects on you anyways so ppl should not stress it too much. Just my two cents.

It was absolutely not my intention to wake up any thoughts that you are bringing in a line with my comment and I desperately hope you know that. But thanks for your hint.
It was just the fact that also his first name is Polish what made me wonder in the first moment.

Btw., I`m German and my surname is of Russian/Slawian origin. That`s nothing unusual in Germany being a melting pot of many different nations through out all times of it`s history.
joy division is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #1759

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
what's so funny about that?!
I dunno, I just find it cute (actually I love Mona's goth mum ) and can totally picture her squirming with her iPad to take snaphots of her daughter

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #1760
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
I dunno, I just find it cute (actually I love Mona's goth mum ) and can totally picture her squirming with her iPad to take snaphots of her daughter
Well Richard Williams kept taking photos of his daughters because he felt that it was way too expensive to buy photos from photographers.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #1761
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

My mum said Mona is beautiful. She felt really sorry for her skin condition.
She was cheering Mona with me yesterday even though it was the 1st time she saw her.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #1762
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
It was absolutely not my intention to wake up any thoughts that you are bringing in a line with my comment and I desperately hope you know that. But thanks for your hint.
It was just the fact that also his first name is Polish what made me wonder in the first moment.

Btw., I`m German and my surname is of Russian/Slawian origin. That`s nothing unusual in Germany being a melting pot of many different nations through out all times of it`s history.
Good to hear you also share my experience because I sometimes get the impression that people named "Müller", "Meier", "Schulze" don't really know what they do when they ask about your heritage and everything. I always feel they put me in a different category right away.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #1763

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
She was cheering Mona with me yesterday even though it was the 1st time she saw her.

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #1764
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
On her coach Jacek Szygowski -
I was quite astonished when I heard him talking because despite his Polish name he sounded like a native German speaker. There is absolutely no accent. When I was looking for him on google I found this :

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/P...Szygowski.aspx

So he is a coach of the Orlik tennis school (http://www.rota.pro/) and a former German tennis player.
I think he fits very well with his calm attitude to Mona. Then I was watching again their talk in the match against Mladenovic on tennisTVcom.
He reminded me a little bit of Angie`s coach, Torben Beltz. Talking a lot and very fast, a mixture of some technical advices and encouragement.

It was obvious that they are not yet very close to each other.
After some time he asked her whether she is feeling fine because he seemed not get a feetback from Mona towards his advices. In the end Mona was smiling shy but bright when Szygowski was praising the way she had been playing so far.

Looking at the informations that we have it seems to be a teamwork on approval. Her mum is still around her and she still needs her on the tournaments.
So this is not meant to be a complete new order in her surroundings but a useful addition.
For now it has worked perfectly, so they seem to have done the right thing.
Lisicki´s mother was also around in Pattaya City. They just need to stick to the morale support. Just leave all the tennis based decisions and coaching to a real coach.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1765
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

^ Problem is these mothers get convinced that just because they know more about tennis than the average mom, that make them feel like they are experts who can do the job of pro coaches
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1766
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Piotr
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1767

Piotler

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1768
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
My mum saw her yesterday too and she said Mona is so ugly I didn't continue conversation with her.

#28.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #1769
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

My mother called Schiavone a man. She talks about Nadal and Djokovic a lot for their mannerisms. Apparently Djokovic spreads his legs too much to hit the ball.
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1770
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I very much like the sound of your mum. She sounds lovely ... just like you
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote