Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #1141
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

I was watching Vika's Beijing semifinal against Bartoli and AO QFs against Sveta again. wow....the fights she had in those matches are jus awesome. Broughtdown the opponents spirits and its like she transfers into a real demonic fighter It seems like she has developed a never give up attitude Now she needs wins against Serena and thats it I'll die happily

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #1142
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Last game of final (btw one of commentators is Chakvetadze)

Can someone translate what Anna C is saying about Vika?
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1143
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

I can I translated only Anna`s words and only about Vika.
Anna after 0-15 and Sofia`s question about Vika`s deсision play active or not this game: If active game bring result you must continue this.
Anna after 30-15: It was very dangerous to go and play at the net. Actually Vika din`t go after strong Na Li`s shot but Na Li was better.
Anna after 30-30: Oh, she really improved her game! Great! Well done!
Anna after 40-40: Players race earch other so well and Vika hold on. Well done Vika. She played high, uncomfortable and strong ball.
Anna afer winning: Аwesome! Vika win the AO! This is win! She hold on this match! Well done Vika! This match had everything:ups and downs, injuries, pauses, salute! Vika proved that she deserved this tittle. It was totally stress (about whole tournament and specially last match). It was equal fight. Vika proved that she deserved to win the tittle and be number one.
nastya you can add information if i lost something ipmortant.

Last edited by Dghyletta : Feb 4th, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1144
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dghyletta View Post
Well, here is nothing to add, you translated all most important and interesting things
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #1145
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anna after 0-15 and Sofia`s question about Vika`s deсision play active or not this game: If active game bring result you must continue this.
Anna after 30-15: It was very dangerous to go and play at the net. Actually Vika din`t go after strong Na Li`s shot but Na Li was better.
Anna after 40-40: Players race earch other so well and Vika hold on. Well done Vika. She played high, uncomfortable and strong ball.
Anna afer winning: Аwesome! Vika win the AO! This is win! She hold on this match! Well done Vika! This match had everything:ups and downs, injuries, pauses, salute! Vika proved that she deserved this tittle. It was totally stress (about whole tournament and specially last match). It was equal fight. Vika proved that she deserved to win the tittle and be number one.
Thank you
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #1146
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

By Break My Rapture

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Feb 5th, 2013 at 04:17 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1147
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Vika party rocking like a mofo (standing behind the DJ booth )

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1148
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

I only hope Vika's grandma is not aware of her granddaughter's private life
I honestly tried to like him, I even maybe started to like him a bit, but he's just make it very hard to do.
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #1149
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Quote:
I honestly tried to like him, I even maybe started to like him a bit, but he's just make it very hard to do.
This,so so much
viktory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1150
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Grandma Nina said "You have to be happy", Vika seems happy.
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1151
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 (February 6, 2013)
RT @robinfenlon: Starting to put together the new @vika7 edit... It's a big one: 60 days, 8 countries, 4 continents and 1 Grand Slam!.

So this should mean that Robin Fenlon is doing a new video film about Vika?......
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #1152
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

I found video of photoshoot Vika for Citizen. I think it's new, because at the beginning her outfit is new (for Doha).

Last edited by mrudka : Feb 11th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #1153
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post

Little bit more from the same party. They hugging and dancing together. So sweet. I am so happy that Vika is happy and smile.

mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1154
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post

His stage act is a lot more vulgar than I thought. Pretty cringeworthy stuff...
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1155
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice to see Anna (another long-time favorite of mine) praise Vika. They seem to get along well (who could forget that sexy shoot they did together a few years ago? )