Super Tennis TV - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #1
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute
Super Tennis TV

I'm very fortunate to have this channel on satellite, its on Eutelsat hotbird 13 degrees east - its been going for just over 8 months, Its Italian and they show live tournaments like Palermo, the Italian Open for the women, and other smaller ATP and WTA events. They showed Auckland live in january including the final between Dementieva and Vesnina.

They also show instructions and lots of replays of old matches. For instance this week they've shown Krajicek v Edberg (whole match) and Muster v Rios from Rome 1996. Last month they showed the 1994 Italian Open final between Sampras and Becker (whole match) and the 1994 Italian Open semifinal between Navratilova and Spirlea (whole match). They also showed some 1979 Rome matches featuring Tracy Austin. Few months ago they showed Mary Pierce v Conchita Martinez from 1996 Rome. Its a very good channel.

Here you can check their website - they show replays of documentaries by the likes of Borg, Sampras etc and the schedule of what's on daily

http://www.supertennis.tv/

Enjoy

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #2
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super Tennis TV

i love ST
they even show some reportage from itf tournaments
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #3
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

yes but consider that

supertennis.tv cannot be accessible from certain countries
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:51 AM   #4
country flag Austrianer1967

Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light

WTA Tennis 2013 on this Channel
Austrianer1967 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #5
country flag #1SteffiGraf#1

#1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future

Yeah, The Tennis Channel could learn a thing or 2 from Supertennis. I thought having TTC a few years ago was going to be great. They rarely show old school matches. But plenty of infomercials!
------------------------------------------------------------
Hingis Fan est. 1996
Pova Fan est. 2009
#1SteffiGraf#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #6
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't realise there were replies after 4 years. Well since I wrote this in 2009, Supertennis have improved further, it is now called SuperTennis HD and is a free to air HD channel which is great, they have been HD for over 1 year. Supertennis has now picked up the slack from Eurosport, they showed Paris indoors, are showing Doha and Dubai, showed Nadal's tournaments live in South America, the ATP tournament in Rotterdam live and show Davis and Federation cup matches including the finals live every year. And they still show reruns of classic matches. In January they showed the 1995 Aussie final between Agassi and Sampras and the 1993 final between Seles and Graf (unfortunately I missed that broadcast).

Still a great channel

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #7

Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light Austrianer1967 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, really a super sender ... From morning Marseille is live. Live from Thursday Dubai and Memphis
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:57 PM   #8
country flag laurie

They've announced live WTA coverage of Indian Wells

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM   #9

Of course .. Also Miamii and many other tournaments
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:15 PM   #10
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute

All Premier/Premier5/PremierMandatory and YEC will be covered by Supertennis, at least from QF
MikBs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #11
country flag jezhead

jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light jezhead is a glorious beacon of light

I love this channel! Now if only I can figure out how to capture we will be all set
jezhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #12
country flag ryandoty

ryandoty is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the post..

www.onlinepokies.me/biggest-progressive-jackpots.php

Last edited by ryandoty : Apr 15th, 2014 at 08:08 AM.
ryandoty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:01 PM   #13

Next Barcelona live at Monday,
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #14
Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandoty View Post
thanks for the post..
thank you for your post

I also love SuperTennis, been watching for a while and it's good quality

Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Ivanovic Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen V. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #15
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Did any of you guys see the 'Sottorete' episode last week, the one with Dokic interview?
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote