**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:56 AM   #316
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Julia Goerges stopped following Maria. Wonder what happened there?

She's turned into such a tweetaholic though.
Probably because Julia didn't get a follow-back

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:54 AM   #317
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Julia was one of the first to welcome Maria to Twitter. I guess she finally lost patience with Maria's cold shoulder.

It looks like Novak will be the one and only tennis player who's Twitter existence Maria will acknowledge. We'll have to see if Tracy Austin will be next to dump Maria.

Part of me wishes she would use Twitter to do a little more interacting with her peers to maybe help debunk her Ice Queen image. But Maria will be Maria and I'm sure she'll always stay true to her character and personality whether it's on Online or in person.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:34 AM   #318
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Julia was one of the first to welcome Maria to Twitter. I guess she finally lost patience with Maria's cold shoulder.

It looks like Novak will be the one and only tennis player who's Twitter existence Maria will acknowledge. We'll have to see if Tracy Austin will be next to dump Maria.

Part of me wishes she would use Twitter to do a little more interacting with her peers to maybe help debunk her Ice Queen image. But Maria will be Maria and I'm sure she'll always stay true to her character and personality whether it's on Online or in person.
I completely agree. I just love when she interacts with other players.

Although I do thing Maria has been a lot more personable and less Ice Queen lately.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:40 AM   #319
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

These people are not Maria's friends. Why be fake about it. Its one of the reasons why I like her. Tennis is work.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #320
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Andy
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #321
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Maria is not interested in twitter imo... She has it because sponsors and her manager forced her to. All the players that followed her lost patience and stopped.. And why not, I don't blame them. Tracy (if she has twitter and follows her) should do the same. She follows Novak because HEAD pressures her and because he mentioned the Sugar* thing... For promotion...
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:09 PM   #322
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I don't know I think her tweets are sincere and if she was doing it just because of the sponsors her twitter would have been more impersonal. Also if it was the sponsors who were making her tweet wouldn't it have looked better if she was following all those people back both for her image and for the companies. For me the fact that she didn't follow anyone back made it look more honest because it was so like her not to do that
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:12 PM   #323
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I don't know I think her tweets are sincere and if she was doing it just because of the sponsors her twitter would have been more impersonal. Also if it was the sponsors who were making her tweet wouldn't it have looked better if she was following all those people back both for her image and for the companies. For me the fact that she didn't follow anyone back made it look more honest because it was so like her not to do that
It is honest. The writing is genuine. But she is not interetsed in behaving like all twitter world does, replying to colleagues who write her and thanking them for their weclcome and interacting with them... She isn't prepared for the "obligatory" sugar-coated interaction that all tennis players have among each other. She will use twitter like FB, to post some pics and express some opinion...
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #324
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

And she isn't following all her sponsors, no Nike, no Head
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM   #325
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
It is honest. The writing is genuine. But she is not interetsed in behaving like all twitter world does, replying to colleagues who write her and thanking them for their weclcome and interacting with them... She isn't prepared for the "obligatory" sugar-coated interaction that all tennis players have among each other. She will use twitter like FB, to post some pics and express some opinion...
That's what makes me think the exact opposite of what you said because if she was doing this just to promote her brand and image I think it would look better if she was doing as you said the obligatory sugar-coated interaction which would most likely have a positive effect on her and would cause some discussions between fans ect.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:28 PM   #326
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

120K followers

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:31 PM   #327
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
120K followers
can't wait until she overtakes vika in just one month
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #328
country flag PimpMePova

How many followers does Vika have?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:38 PM   #329
Forever Sharapova.

nearly 180k
i know its not a competition, but well, it would be hilarious if masha overtook her in a month with like 30 tweets over vikas 4000 tweets
also before the AO vika had like 175k, by virtue of winning the AO she's only gained 5k followers if masha or rena had won it their followers would've doubled i'm sure
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:23 PM   #330
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
nearly 180k
i know its not a competition, but well, it would be hilarious if masha overtook her in a month with like 30 tweets over vikas 4000 tweets
also before the AO vika had like 175k, by virtue of winning the AO she's only gained 5k followers if masha or rena had won it their followers would've doubled i'm sure
Cheaterenka probably had people unfollowing her!