Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:13 PM   #1726
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Danke. Hab irgendwie übersehen das Paris ja jetzt für ne Woche zweimal drin ist. Zu viele Zahlen am frühen Abend. Danke noch mal. Dann kann bis Noramerika ja nicht mehr viel passieren.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM   #1727
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Danke. Hab irgendwie übersehen das Paris ja jetzt für ne Woche zweimal drin ist. Zu viele Zahlen am frühen Abend. Danke noch mal. Dann kann bis Noramerika ja nicht mehr viel passieren.
Kann schon passieren, dass sie in 8 Tagen wieder aus den Top 30 raus ist, weil das sehr eng im Ranking dort ist.

She needs the 3rd round in Doha or the 2nd round in Dubai (where she has to play qualifying) to gain points for the rankings.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1728
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh she won Paris indoors. Congrats! And she has a subforum now too, that's new.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1729
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post

What Mona may have learned today is that she is still able to stay focussed and win the match later even after not converting some matchpoints against a mentally very strong opponent. I think this is a very worthy experience for her.
This is the most important thing she was showing .

Mona could have had it easier looking at the chances she wasted in the currency of the match.

But she proved that she can not only can play well and easy against significantly weaker opponents but also can hang in and win these close matches against tough and very consistent opponents. Not to get away with it but that was absolutely new with Mona these days.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #1730
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Hope she can have him as a full time coach soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Yes. I like him.
i really liked what he told her after first set
he gave her good advice how to deal with Errani´s serve better
and gave her advice to be more observent for her drop-shots

a huge different to the stuff her mother used to tell her
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:19 PM   #1731
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Kann schon passieren, dass sie in 8 Tagen wieder aus den Top 30 raus ist, weil das sehr eng im Ranking dort ist.

She needs the 3rd round in Doha or the 2nd round in Dubai (where she has to play qualifying) to gain points for the rankings.
yeah, but i hope she get 2-3 matches against top players, this would help her improve on that level too
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1732
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

how do you guys know her coach will not be with her in Dubai/Doha, but in IndianWells/Miami ?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #1733
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

OK. Alles nur Twitter, aber vielleicht ändern die ihre Meinung ja noch. Sie sagt nicht in Doha, Dubai. Er sagt sie müssen das noch auschecken.
https://twitter.com/MattBarbarin
https://twitter.com/angelikf

She won TB this year, than any other player.

Last edited by tennisfreak13 : Feb 3rd, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1734
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Shame that I could only watch the first set. The second I followed by ticker and I remarked that she could have had this win much easier or after all faster. But nice to see Monas growing consistance particularly at crucial points. The Mona of Hobart would not have won this. So she should take the coach all time, it's a good investment.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1735
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

What is the usual stuff her mum used to tell her when she called her?

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1736
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post

When did she call her ?

An interesting phrase of Mona on Angelica Fratini`s twitter

Quote:
Mona Barthel on her style of game : Hesitation doesn't bring you anywhere
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1737
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
She kept telling her how good the opponent is playing and stuff like that
I guess I never heard a technical advise like her coach did today from her mother
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #1738
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
When did she call her ?

An interesting phrase of Mona on Angelica Fratini`s twitter
Not today, but in Hobart and Auckland
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #1739
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Mona's coach is Jesus?

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:04 PM   #1740
country flag lola-b.

lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Mona's coach is Jesus?

NOOOO! The trend of Hippster full beard entered the tennis szene

I think without it he would look as nice a Angie's manager Joshi Thron. BTW has anyone seen him this year? It's quite a time I saw him in Angie's box...
lola-b. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote