Who is more famous globally:Serena Williams or Mariah Carey? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ?

Serena. 16 24.24%
Mariah. 41 62.12%
Hard to say. 9 13.64%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:52 AM   #31
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is more famous globally:Serena Williams or Mariah Carey?

lol at venus being well known by association with serena. Is that why people always say Venus and Serena, Williams Sisters etc.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:31 AM   #32
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
Her username was Na-Goat,thenchanged to Na-Mug and how she is Sai-Sai Goat
Na GOAT is a female?
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:23 AM   #33
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by R 609 Aspirin View Post
Na GOAT is a female?
No. Pretty sure not

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:02 AM   #34
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Serena Williams is definitely more important than Mariah Carey. Every sports writer whether they like her or not will agree that Serena is one of the greats. Carey has sold a lot of records, but she isn't highly regarded by music critics at all. Just another plastic r&b girlie who tries to cover up the inferiority of her material by trying to impress with vocal gymnastics and singing four or five different notes for every syllable.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:39 AM   #35
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, Serena Williams is definitely more important than Mariah Carey. Every sports writer whether they like her or not will agree that Serena is one of the greats. Carey has sold a lot of records, but she isn't highly regarded by music critics at all. Just another plastic r&b girlie who tries to cover up the inferiority of her material by trying to impress with vocal gymnastics and singing four or five different notes for every syllable.
partially agree with this. I find some of her songs/ albums pretty enjoyable to the ear - mostly the ones that she recorded before she split from her manager husband.
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:48 AM   #36
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Next one...Which animal has got a larger forehead, an African elephant or Wozniacki?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:50 AM   #37
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastadudde View Post
Who makes stupider threads: Lin Lin or SAi sai goat?

For the record, of course Mariah Carey is more well known, dipshit. Common sense will tell you that right away.

SAi sai goat threads are actually funny
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:52 AM   #38
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Yay, it's moved to Non-Tennis!
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:54 AM   #39
country flag Melange

Quote:
Carey has sold a lot of records, but she isn't highly regarded by music critics at all. Just another plastic r&b girlie who tries to cover up the inferiority of her material by trying to impress with vocal gymnastics and singing four or five different notes for every syllable.
Her singing style might be too modern for people like you, but noone can deny her talent. She is someone who can actually sing, not like the plastic crap she sits next to on that show.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:17 PM   #40
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, as you wish.

and please who cares about music critics. As long as there are millions of fans out there, those few music critics means nothing to an artist. Their career and legendary status are based on fans and peers, not by some unknown music critics, who may not even know what music is.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #41
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

Lin Lin, if you are trying to compensate your lack of getting noticed in real pife, this is NOT the way to do it. Seriously, your idiotic innocence is stinking up the whole forum.

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:03 PM   #42
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Mariah Carey by a mile

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:53 PM   #43
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

The real battle is between the gay fanbases, let's not lie.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:55 PM   #44
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:59 PM   #45
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwiny Tyeka Cwer View Post
lol at venus being well known by association with serena. Is that why people always say Venus and Serena, Williams Sisters etc.
I'm from the UK and Venus is very well known here probably because of her Wimbledon success. Infact, up until the last 2 years or so, I'd say that she was more known than Serena.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote