Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:45 AM   #196
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
She is not injured … yet. How many months I gave him to save his pride ? Now I blame her mental coach.
Paul,whether or not Petra is injured isn't the only criterion--there are also issues such as stamina and on-court movement.You gave him 3 months,but I feel that the starting point should be when the coach began working with Petra(and NOT the beginning of the 2013 calendar season);wasn't that early or mid-December??

@Shifty: I didn't realize that there were vaqueros ucranios

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:49 AM   #197
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

I think her boobs look bigger this year. Her legs aren't as toned. She's not hitting down the line as much, Her serve is not winning as many free points. Her ground strokes are not resulting in as many attackable balls.

I keep going back and watching 2011 matches and asking, "Who is this girl?"
To hell with these idiotic ideas that players can "save tennis" and that "the tour needs" any particular player.
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:19 AM   #198
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

If you really want to see a big difference watch her 2010 Wimbledon SF vs. Serena. That first set is such a great display of Petra attacking tennis.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:07 AM   #199
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post

@Shifty: I didn't realize that there were vaqueros ucranios
I didn't too Cossacks are not exactly good ol' boys from Texas
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM   #200
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
Yeah .... and

What's the problem
This only an observation – If ever there was a recognisable identity in TF, it was yours. I don’t think when you created it with a few simple key strokes even you had realised you had hit upon a gem! The creative ingenuity was ingenious. Over time you built an identity around it & even a cult like following on TF .. with a lot of admirers about what the ILK brand identity was all about… it is a shame that now you have released the ID, someone else will come along & start using it and not do it justice as the original creator could have.. if they are really smart they will also claim some IP on the ID too…
anyway no issue ILK, my best wishes …
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #201
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
This only an observation – If ever there was a recognisable identity in TF, it was yours. I don’t think when you created it with a few simple key strokes even you had realised you had hit upon a gem! The creative ingenuity was ingenious. Over time you built an identity around it & even a cult like following on TF .. with a lot of admirers about what the ILK brand identity was all about… it is a shame that now you have released the ID, someone else will come along & start using it and not do it justice as the original creator could have.. if they are really smart they will also claim some IP on the ID too…
Yes, he/she had a great name, moniker and online personality, that certainly doesn't have to be changed even if your player is struggling. Agreed.

It's funny, sometimes, I don't even realize it's he/she now (though I guess that's the point, besides what ever personal reason they do it for).

It is what it is though.

Hopefully, Petra will be back, and it will be soon.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM   #202
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Where the hell do you get your BS from? I'd love some of it please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Yes, he/she had a great name, moniker and online personality, that certainly doesn't have to be changed even if your player is struggling. Agreed.

It's funny, sometimes, I don't even realize it's he/she now (though I guess that's the point, besides what ever personal reason they do it for).

It is what it is though.

Hopefully, Petra will be back, and it will be soon.
I will change it back after 3 months. The name needs a rest ... a bit like Petra does ... so I'm hoping that it may help Petra mentally
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:58 PM   #203
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where the hell do you get your BS from? I'd love some of it please

I will change it back after 3 months. The name needs a rest ... a bit like Petra does ... so I'm hoping that it may help Petra mentally

Hey, and at least Mona won, right!!??

The new name is already working.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:10 PM   #204
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I didn't too Cossacks are not exactly good ol' boys from Texas
It's,"I didn't,EITHER",not 'too',when you have a negative.There are plenty of other places besides Texas with good ol' boys...there are some in CR in Petra's region,probably.....they simply have different manners that distinguish them

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:36 PM   #205

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post

Hey, and at least Mona won, right!!??

The new name is already working.
Oh yeah ... so it is

A good omen eh?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM   #206
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only hope that you don't start acting in the Barthel threadsub-forum like you're the "Original Fan" and the arbitrator of what fans express.

(Off-screen narrator questions pov: "Bitter any?" )
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I only hope that you don't start acting in the Barthel threadsub-forum like you're the "Original Fan" and the arbitrator of what fans express.

(Off-screen narrator questions pov: "Bitter any?" )
I'm more of an original fan of both these girls than you ever were/are

As for the rest of your sentence ...
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:14 PM   #208
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's,"I didn't,EITHER",not 'too',when you have a negative.There are plenty of other places besides Texas with good ol' boys...there are some in CR in Petra's region,probably.....they simply have different manners that distinguish them
It always nice to hear your input on my english skills, i always thought it was the other way around

In Petra's region there many pachucos not good ol' boys more like what we have now
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #209
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
It always nice to hear your input on my english skills, i always thought it was the other way around

In Petra's region there many pachucos not good ol' boys more like what we have now
Pachuco is an old term that referred to younger Mexican gangmembers who emigrated to the U.S.,wearing flashy clothes to impress people.Down HERE,our youth gangs usually wear nasty,tough-guy clothes on purpose to distinguish themselves as such;they rarely wear the gaudy colorful stuff like negro gang members in the U.S. do......but you should know that good ol' boys often aren't thugs at all,just simple folk.Are you suggesting that there are lots of youth gangs in Petra's region??All the more reason why she should LEAVE for safer environs and avoid kidnappings or extortion......You can answer that at your leisure cuz I'm taking off for my gf's place

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #210
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Pachuco is an old term that referred to younger Mexican gangmembers who emigrated to the U.S.,wearing flashy clothes to impress people.Down HERE,our youth gangs usually wear nasty,tough-guy clothes on purpose to distinguish themselves as such;they rarely wear the gaudy colorful stuff like negro gang members in the U.S. do......but you should know that good ol' boys often aren't thugs at all,just simple folk.Are you suggesting that there are lots of youth gangs in Petra's region??All the more reason why she should LEAVE for safer environs and avoid kidnappings or extortion......You can answer that at your leisure cuz I'm taking off for my gf's place
All those young flashy guys now are old chubby boldish middle age men holding positions of power, sounds familiar?