The Live Scoring Thread - Page 257 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:50 AM   #3841
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

I guess someone had to win this second rate tournament though and Sabine didn't have the mental capacities to do it in the end.

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:51 AM   #3842
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute

frustrating TB, not one 1st serve when serving for the match, sometimes Lisicki looks like an amateur, but overall entertaining 3rd set

hope she'll improve her game, especially footwork, bh and tactics with her new coach
Jogi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:54 AM   #3843
country flag chaton

chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold chaton is a splendid one to behold

Finally a lot of ups und downs. The start of the third was very poor, out of the game nothing really worked. Fought herself back with her serve, at 6-5 there was unfortunatly no first serve and Kirilenko could take advatage of that. And in the tiebreak Sabine tried too much. The stop was not necessary and the two volleys were not so easy. Well, indeed a progress to the australian...
chaton is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:55 AM   #3844
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold

The positive aspects of that match are finally predominant imo. A great comeback without a happy end though. She was fighting and didn't just give up. Thats the important for me. Kopf hoch, Bine
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:41 PM   #3845
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

This game defines sabine: irregular in every way.
But most of you believe that this course will have much joy this year. is very positive start earning straight games, so there's no doubt that she will go very well this year
wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #3846
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold

Saturday Bine in Limoges at 13:15 on ran.de!
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #3847
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she looks very nervous

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #3848
country flag Bino

Come on Bine
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #3849
country flag Bino

Love it if she is playing so well!
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #3850
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

serve is missing

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #3851
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

trying to watch two matches at once, Sabine serving pretty good from what I see.

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #3852
country flag Bino

Now she has to serve it out. She will do it! But she has to stay calm.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #3853
country flag Bino

Und finally she dit it! I had no doubts about it.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #3854
country flag Bino

Bine so tough. Love it if she wins close matches

7-5 7-5 success against crowd, opponent and a little against herself.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #3855
country flag Pinpin

Pinpin is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice win.congratulations and great revenge against parmentier. Boom boom bine is coming back

Last edited by Pinpin : Feb 9th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
Pinpin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread