Maria in Pattaya - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:45 AM   #256
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria in Pattaya

1 set all. Maria has to stay focused because Lisicki kept her energy for the last set.
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:51 AM   #257
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:51 AM   #258
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Woah. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maria wins the 3rd set tiebreak 7-1 from 2-0 to 2-1. Great job Maria. The match was 2 hours 37 minutes long.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM   #259
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Maria!!! Nice to end this title drought

Would've liked to seen it done the easy way, but I'll take this
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:53 AM   #260
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Well done, Maria, that was a nailbiter, thought you gave it away at 5-6 down 3rd set. Great stuff from there

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:54 AM   #261
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't watch the whole match, but glad for Makiri Sixth title; first in 5 years!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:55 AM   #262
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:57 AM   #263
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Maria!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:01 AM   #264
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

What a roller coaster ride that 3rd set was. Maria was up 3-0 30-0 and 30-15 2nd serve, led 5-2 3rd set 40-15 on Lisicki's serve (one of the match points was saved by an ace I think), up 30-15 on her own serve at 5-3 but was broken at 30-40, broken for 5-6 after having a game point at 40-30, and broke for 6-6 3rd set at 40-15 I think.

Maria also led 3-1 1st set and 3-2 1st set 30-0 and 40-30 on her serve.

Maria was down 15-40 at 1-2 2nd set but saved 3 break points to hold and was pretty much untroubled on serve til 5-2 3rd set.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:01 AM   #265
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

I'll never figure out Sabine. Sabine waited until down 2-5 15-40 to start playing again, and she was just really solid on serve the last 4 points of that game (yes, she saved one match point with an ace) and her service game after. It wasn't a total choke job by Maria on her next two service games, but she gave away a couple points on each while Sabine played well. So all of sudden Maria is down 6-5, yet I never thought she was playing so badly that this was hopeless. If you thought Maria was tentative serving out the match, Sabine was 1000 times worse. Maria seizes the moment and breaks Sabine on love, and then in the tiebreak, Sabine can't do anything. Several times Maria dares Sabine to come to the net, where Sabine is just useless. And then on the last shot Maria comes to the net and forces Sabine to make a shot, which she can't. Well done Maria.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:05 AM   #266
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

What a fighter! A BBC commentator said in the tie break " Kirilenko has steel"
You better belive it!

So happy today. !st singles title in 5 years + 140 ranking point. Cant wait to see the trophy being held up

JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:21 AM   #267
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Unbelievable, simply unbelievable.
What a match, I was so desperate on Lisicki's serving game for the match.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:23 AM   #268
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Yes!!! Sooo happy!

Totally deserved that, I was afraid after she missed the return on her 1st match point by a few inches. Great play in the end.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #269
country flag Protoss

Congrats on winning your 6th singles title and 1st singles title since Seoul in 2008, Maria!!!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM   #270
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

The face tells it all

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote