Sorana's Asian Swing 2013 - Part I - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:00 AM   #16
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's Asian Swing 2013 - Part I

Wins Set 1 6-3.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:25 AM   #17

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 6-0.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:26 AM   #18
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

6-3; 6-0 - the only difficult game on her service was the last one, for closing the match!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:28 AM   #19
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Damn She has to win it now.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:32 AM   #20
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Just hand her the trophy already.

I can't recall her having played 3 good and especially throughout solid matches in a row since her FO win 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
6-3; 6-0 - the only difficult game on her service was the last one, for closing the match!
Yeah, epic DF on MP at 5-0. At least she saved BPs afterwards.

Only Sorana.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #21
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Impressive, she must have hit about 40 UEs in just over an hour Definitely not her day.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:13 AM   #22
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

0-6 2-6

And Another Peak Romanian WTA moment.

18 UEs in the six games of the first set alone. Legendary.

I wish I could say Kirlenko played well, whatever.
... you can't expect her to play more than 3 good matches in a row.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #23
country flag Curcubeu

7.5 times the amount of errors than winners
Basically gifted half of the match to the opponent only on UEs.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM   #24
country flag Skoo

Only 30, then
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:34 AM   #25

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #26
country flag Curcubeu

a horror play in 2 sets - starring Sorana Cîrstea in the star role.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #27

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:08 AM   #28
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

WTF? She's got this semifinal block. I can't believe she can play that that badly again and again in the same situation.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #29
country flag Curcubeu

True that.

The only time she went to a WTA final, she won it. In Tashkent 2008 against Lisicki. It goes without saying that Rybarikova had to retire in the SF match.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:22 PM   #30
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
True that.

The only time she went to a WTA final, she won it. In Tashkent 2008 against Lisicki. It goes without saying that Rybarikova had to retire in the SF match.
I think that Taskhent was her second WTA final. She lost her fist, at Budapest if I remember well.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote