Personal ramblings (alternate perspectives are welcomed here) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Personal ramblings (alternate perspectives are welcomed here)

The taste is sweet and delectable to my taste buds, but I am aware of the consequences (sweet on the lips, forever on the hips). I want that double triple uber German chocolate cake. It's visually appealing as well. It must be exponentially high in caloric, sugary content. I'm not willing to spend that many hours on the treadmill to burn off that many calories. So I'll have to pass and instead satiate my taste buds via Mother Nature's candies. The options are limited, yet abundant. You decide. Should I consume a watermelon, banana, cactus pear, or mango? I will be happy with any selection/suggestion you provide.
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:59 PM   #2
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Personal ramblings (alternate perspectives are welcomed here)

Interesting dilemma.
My personal advice would be to stare at this chocolate cake for 30, 40 minutes or even more.
Never blink and yell at him, insult him. You have to pour an insane amount of hatred towards this cake.
One hour later, each one of your cells will despise this cake and you wouldn't eat it even if it was sugar free.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:39 AM   #3
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

We should be married based on the amount of arguing we partake in. Grrrr, I hate him, but then I love him.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:01 AM   #4
country flag melodynelson

melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future

I think you should eat the cake. You'll die anyway, savour life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Dementieva
At the press conference I was asked a really good question - they asked if I thought Martina Hingis helped me to win this tournament last year by beating Maria Sharapova in the semifinals. I said "Don't you think so?"
melodynelson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:09 AM   #5
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

You only live once, make it count.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:04 AM   #6
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
The taste is sweet and delectable to my taste buds, but I am aware of the consequences (sweet on the lips, forever on the hips). I want that double triple uber German chocolate cake. It's visually appealing as well. It must be exponentially high in caloric, sugary content. I'm not willing to spend that many hours on the treadmill to burn off that many calories. So I'll have to pass and instead satiate my taste buds via Mother Nature's candies. The options are limited, yet abundant. You decide. Should I consume a watermelon, banana, cactus pear, or mango? I will be happy with any selection/suggestion you provide.
Whenever I see a guy eat a banana, sitting on the sand dunes with his shirt off, wind going through his hair and as he slowly eats it carefully not to bite it, I can't help but wonder... wouldn't the banana taste a bit sandy?

So I'd definitely chose the banana.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:37 AM   #7
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Remember, a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips.
Come View the Family Business: Moutere Grove, certified Organic Olive Oils http://www.mouteregrove.co.nz/
Kia Kaha
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:38 AM   #8
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

are you a girl or a guy? Either way eat the damn cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:42 AM   #9
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

It's OK to eat cakes on weekends

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #10
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

I never should've fell for your deceitful facade. The more this occurs, the more I'm led to believe that all men are lying sacks of scum.