Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:31 PM   #2446
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Good luck to her
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2447
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mona!
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:37 PM   #2448
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
She is lovely.

It's Valentina Monetta again for San Marino

San Marino - At a special press conference held this morning, SMTV has revealed that for the second successive year Valentina Monetta will be performing the San Marino entry in this year's Eurovision Song Contest. The song entitled Crisalide, or Chrysalis in the English version, will also be composed once again by Ralph Siegel, with Mauro Balestri this time providing the lyrics.

In recent weeks there has been much speculation as to who would represent the small republic in Malmö, with many reckoning that a previous entrant would be making a return appearance to the contest.

In that respect the rumours have been correct, as the previous entrant has turned out to be Valentina Monetta who represented San Marino in the 2012 edition.

Since last summer, SMTV had received many different proposals regarding their 2013 entry. The television station appointed a commission made up of three Sammarinese professional musicians, and assisted by this commission SMTV decided to choose the proposal sent in by Ralph Siegel and Valentina Monetta.

Siegel has worked on many songs with Monetta since the summer of 2012. In August they recorded a selected number of songs, amongst which they have chosen Crisalide as the one to be presented to SMTV. The song has been especially written to suit Monetta's vocal characteristics, and is described as having an Italian style melody with a modern pop sound in the final minute, and Monetta is the perfect singer for it, both in Italian and English.

The actual song will be showcased and presented to the public at a later date in a special programme broadcast on San Marino RTV, and via satellite and the web.

SMTV has shared all artistical choices with the production team, and has asked for the asistance of Fabrizio Raggi, a Sammarinese actor and director, who has worked a lot with Monetta during the summer of 2012. He's the director of two shows in which Monetta sings her brand new CD and performs the works of various lyricists. The shows are Camelia and Ma Che Differenza Fa.
Valentina Monetta (Singer)

With her first group 'Tiberio' she got her first taste of Black Music vocals (R&B, Soul, Funky, Acid Jazz), while she worked with Hip Hop with her second group 'Parafunky' and started a new partnership with Monica Giacomobono for the Sharm project, which then became Harem-B. In 2002 she released the single Sharp in collaboration with Paul Manners Production.

She continued her collaboration with vocalist Vanessa J and high calliper musicians like Marcello Sutera, Nicola Peruk and Nabuk. In the meantime, she was able to put her love of jazz and Bossa nova into practice with various local bands.

In 2006, she joined the discography project, 2black, a very successful record in 2004 with the single (a remake of In Alto Mare by Loredana Bertè) Waves of Love, releasing the main track VAI with a new single in the summer of 2006.

She has backed performers such as Silvie Vartan, Vanessa-J, DJ Master Frees, Bombo’s, El Ruben, Elena Cattaneo and Dance-House for musical productions, and the New York artist R Fame. She has also worked with Sammarinese band Blue Mobile.

In the meantime, Monetta created her bases, her melodies and her beats, submitting the song Se Non Ci Sei Tu for the competition to select the artist to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2008.

Last year Monetta performed the song The Social Network Song (Oh Oh - Uh - Oh Oh) for San Marino in the Eurovision Song Contest.and achieved 14th place in Semi-Final One, which was the best result to date for the small country.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?i...for_san_marino

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:47 PM   #2449
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Valentina

FREAKIN' LEGEND
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:52 PM   #2450
country flag Melange

Yes a legend. She will make the final this time.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:03 PM   #2451
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The cringworthy songs are coming back.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Feb 3rd, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:48 PM   #2452
country flag Wert.

Guys please come push my thread a bit.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=23989082
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #2453
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

That kid.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:09 PM   #2454
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

My new sig looks better now?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:39 PM   #2455
country flag Melange

it always looks good

have you changed your order of faves
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:45 PM   #2456
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
it always looks good

have you changed your order of faves
Only one change. Slava became my 4th fav and Nastia 3rd. She deserves it tbh.
The top 4 for me won't change anyway.

Anna
Mona
Nastia
Slava

Kerber
Bojana
Elina
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #2457
country flag Melange

shes still hot though
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:58 PM   #2458
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
shes still hot though
Does she look better in person?
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:00 PM   #2459
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodynelson View Post
2010 - retired later that year.
2009 - also final swan song.
2008 - sank into depths of obscurity and irrelevance immediately after.

I don't think it means much of anything.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:04 PM   #2460
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.