Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #1516
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Kirilenko Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by totauk View Post
15 year olds are suppose to be skinny. I was. Kids are just are just force-fed coca-cola and McDonalds these days so our perception of the "norm" has been altered.
Kiri is naturally reed thin as her photos from childhood and junior tennis prove. She has worked so hard to add what little muscle she has.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1517
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

She is the most pretty player in activity
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:05 AM   #1518
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Some more from Roehampton 2002

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:45 PM   #1519
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Some more from Roehampton 2002

Did Little Masha even weigh 100 pounds back then? She was such a cute twig. On serious note I admire how hard Maria has worked the last 10 plus years to get stronger and a little bit heavier. She has worked so hard on her physique getting a little bit bigger and stronger and that as well as her fine tennis skillset has enabled Makiri to make the top 15 amid a seemingly endless number of WTA players who are bigger, heavier and stronger than she is.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #1520
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
Did Little Masha even weigh 100 pounds back then? She was such a cute twig. On serious note I admire how hard Maria has worked the last 10 plus years to get stronger and a little bit heavier. She has worked so hard on her physique getting a little bit bigger and stronger and that as well as her fine tennis skillset has enabled Makiri to make the top 15 amid a seemingly endless number of WTA players who are bigger, heavier and stronger than she is.
Agreed, I remember her when she broke through back in 2004-2005, and she's put on so much muscle since, impressive work.

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #1521
the cat

Kiri is not afraid to work on her physique and it shows in how she has developed her slender body over the years. I only wish she had the right coach to help her work on her game because when she is on Maria has a stellar all court game even with her lack of power and weapons. It's frustrating seeing her dad there all the time because a good tennis coach could help her so much.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1522
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
Kiri is not afraid to work on her physique and it shows in how she has developed her slender body over the years. I only wish she had the right coach to help her work on her game because when she is on Maria has a stellar all court game even with her lack of power and weapons. It's frustrating seeing her dad there all the time because a good tennis coach could help her so much.
She's had Van Harpen in the past. She did win 4 titles with him, but he changed her game and destroyed her forehand. He wanted to turn her into a clay court player and Kiri wasn't having any of that. Besides, since she's dropped him, she's been far more consistent and her best results have come after she dumped him, so...
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:07 AM   #1523
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

Masha in australia

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:31 PM   #1524
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagner1912 View Post
Masha in australia

Great Oz action photos of Makiri. She sure is in great shape. So sinewy. Maria has put in the work to get in such good shape now she needs to have a good on court year too.

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:49 PM   #1525
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagner1912 View Post
Masha in australia

]
Maybe I misunderstood something. Is the girl on the right....Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:01 AM   #1526
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Yes that is Maria with Dani.

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #1527
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Yes she is, why so surprised?
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1528
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
She's had Van Harpen in the past. She did win 4 titles with him, but he changed her game and destroyed her forehand. He wanted to turn her into a clay court player and Kiri wasn't having any of that. Besides, since she's dropped him, she's been far more consistent and her best results have come after she dumped him, so...
You may br correct but Kiri also hasn't won a singles titles since Van Harpen coached her to 4 in 2008. I still think she could use a solid coach and it doesn't have to be Van Harpen but it's obvious she doesn't want one. Maybe she is figuring things out for herself as a tennis player. Maria really needs to win that final tomorrow.

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1529
Only Pova that matters~

More Mini Kiri

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:21 PM   #1530
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Yes she is, why so surprised?
I think Maria always looks beautiful on court. I think Maria looks beautiful in the photo with Dani. Voluptuously beautiful.....she looks....bigger.