Tennis players in bikinis - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:50 PM   #1531
country flag bjurra

bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis players in bikinis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
just edit the quote deleting a part of and you're good
like this:

no image but you can still click the quote to go to the post if you want to look at it
Lol thanks! Finally I can stop spamming.
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1532
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
just edit the quote deleting a part of and you're good
like this:

no image but you can still click the quote to go to the post if you want to look at it
Now that is a pic that should be quoted ad infinitum
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:09 PM   #1533
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
Dani had way too much in the sun and her body looks older than a 60 year old person.
I would still ride that granny like a surfboard in a tsunami.

PopCon 2013.

Last edited by $uricate : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1534
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Bojana is "on de house"...

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #1535
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritof42 View Post
This thread needs more cowb... er, I mean more Bojana.
Much, much, much more.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:13 PM   #1536
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Well, I'd still still do that "60 year old" body. And again...and again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Hey, can we do a threesome?
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1537
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

If you think Dani has the body of an old woman, you're going to be in for a horrible shock when you actually reach the point in life where you're having sex with other old people.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1538
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
If you think Dani has the body of an old woman, you're going to be in for a horrible shock when you actually reach the point in life where you're having sex with other old people.
Old people don't have sex, that's why they always bitter towards younger generation trying to make life miserable and without fun for them
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1539
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Well, I'd still still do that "60 year old" body. And again...and again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Good for you guys, ill do Helen Miren as shes in her 60s and has a hotter body.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:01 AM   #1540
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
Can you ass hats stop quoting 25 pictures just to post one word?
I don't mind this personally as long as the pictures are good

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #1541
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Germany's Karolina Nowak

I want to see this girl go Top 10

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #1542
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta Melzer....

itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #1543
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Cuties.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1544
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Germany's Karolina Nowak...

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #1545
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Has Iveta given up tennis and eating?
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote