Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2161
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marina Erakovic-Radford-Basher Cheering Thread

Good tournament
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:15 PM   #2162
country flag spicenlife

spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice
Re: Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread

Marina is into the final of Memphis, defends all of her points from the tournament last year beating quality opposition along the way
spicenlife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:37 AM   #2163
country flag NZ tennis fan

NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of

it's been a fantastic week for Marina, I knew she would do well since saving MP in her first round match! She's got nothing to lose against Sabine, I think it will be a good match. If Sabine is on I think she will win. But she has also been known to get tight so Marina is definitely in with a shot if she keeps the pressure on

My fave forever Justine Henin

Daniela Hantuchova, Andrea Petkovic and Ana Ivanovic
NZ tennis fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:50 AM   #2164
country flag spicenlife

spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice spicenlife is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ tennis fan View Post
it's been a fantastic week for Marina, I knew she would do well since saving MP in her first round match! She's got nothing to lose against Sabine, I think it will be a good match. If Sabine is on I think she will win. But she has also been known to get tight so Marina is definitely in with a shot if she keeps the pressure on
Did I think she would beat Beck and Stefanie... yes, but she had to save a match point against Beck. Certainly didn't think she would beat Sofia or Jamie, and Sabine is easier than both of them in my opinion. I think Marina has a very genuine chance at winning tomorrow, all three of their matches so far have gone to three sets and I think Marina has the mental edge. My prediction - Marina wins 4-6 7-5 6-3.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:31 AM   #2165

NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of

Wow big call, I hope you're right! Marina is definitely the underdog so this might suit her

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:34 AM   #2166
country flag spicenlife

Quote:
Wow big call, I hope you're right! Marina is definitely the underdog so this might suit her
Marina is one of the few players who tends to play her best tennis when she's the underdog. Win or lose, I'm expecting a fantastic match.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:03 PM   #2167
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping Marina wins, thinking Sabine will.

Both will be somewhat nervous, but past results tell me Marina is even nervier than Sabine. She lost a final to Zahlavova Strycova.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2168
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed.

I think Sabine will take this today, but I really hope I'm wrong.

This years run has been much more impressive than last year I beleive. Although last year she had a better chance in the final I felt.

Good to get a week of quality tennis. First title would be nice, get over thn hurdle and then concentrate on getting into the top 40.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #2169
country flag spicenlife

First set, Marina is up 4-1
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #2170
country flag spicenlife

Marina just broke again, now she is up 5-1 about to serve for the first serve... and Sabine looks stunned
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #2171
country flag spicenlife

Won it to love, she is outplaying Sabine at present. Fyi go to www.bet365.com go under livescores and log in to be able to watch it for free.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #2172
country flag spicenlife

All I can say is sorry, it was not apparant that Sabine was ill. I thought she was stunned. Hope she gets well soon Not the way I wanted Marina to take the title
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #2173
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Congrats Marina

PS. Why she not playing for Croatia
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2174

Congratulations Marina I am so proud of her! Such a great confidence booster at the beginning of the year for her

it's a shame Sabine couldn't play it out but a win is a win .

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #2175
country flag spicenlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Congrats Marina

PS. Why she not playing for Croatia
She has lived far more of her life in New Zealand than in Croatia, and I believe she first picked up a racquet here too. Plus, she considers herself a kiwi through and through, we are very lucky to have her