Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1591
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Good crowd but they didnt get much to watch
Yes the crowd is very fair despite they want Mladenovic see winning. I think they appreciate Mona and she herself likes that tournament too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Wow, what a match from her
Now we will see an interesting final against Errani

Good for her that Mona won't play Fed Cup.
Yes of course but it was the right decision by Mona to focus her single career as you can see at her growing consistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Sooo happy for Mona! I hope she stays consistent throughout the year. I really want to see her progress in the Grand Slams too.
Shes is on the right track for that. Her new coach is obviosly good for her.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1592
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I guess you will still find some.

But yes, the way she played to today was such a fun to watch.
Mona celebrates tennis and she let`s it`s looks so incredibly easy.
I have been impressed by Lisicki a couple times but Mona can just take apart opponents so easily. Not many players can do that.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1593
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

In the QF and SF only in three games on Mona's serve was 40-40
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:36 PM   #1594
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Amélie is impressed
And happy that Mona won't show up at the fedcup!

Babsi might be thinking differently about it.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:37 PM   #1595
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland - Semifinal
Hobart - Final
AO - first round
Paris - Final

maybe someone should tell her about the importance of GrandSlams
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:39 PM   #1596
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also glad she won't Fed Cup. Good for her.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #1597
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
Yes. She hadn't to lose that match vs Pervak but anyway she had some exuses -)) Before the AO she played 9 matches in a row in two weeks
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1598
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Auckland - Semifinal
Hobart - Final
AO - first round
Paris - Final

heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1599
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

If she can get even close to her performance from today, I expect a comfortable win for her against Errani, probably her easiest match of the week. Errani got to the final by 1x BYE, 2x Retirement und beating CSN in a close 3-setter.

Mona is the better player anyway, and the surface is heavily in her favor.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:46 PM   #1600
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I think CSN would have been much tougher for her. Errani, well, we'll see what she can do. Coaching didn't work well for Vinci, maybe Roberta is better than her at coaching.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1601
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

Yes, if Mona is in very good form, her game looks so easy.

The match against Errani will be completely different. The surface is a great chance for Mona. I hope her new coach can give tips to play against Errani.
Bodensee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #1602
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

We clearly need Errani to coach Errani.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #1603
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Auckland - Semifinal
Hobart - Final
AO - first round
Paris - Final

Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:57 PM   #1604
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Mona
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1605
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Auckland - Semifinal
Hobart - Final
AO - first round
Paris - Final

She knows (because by now she'd have noticed that there were no congratulations after she completed the "Mona slam"
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote