**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:43 PM   #301
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

^BOOO! There are no boring scenes. I hope Shar got more from the movie than Jessica Chastain has pretty hair.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:43 PM   #302
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I sometimes go to Serena's twitter, and I really love her #SerenaFriday, in which she replies to tons of her fans' tweets. It's really great that you can have a connection with your fans like this, and vice versa. Wish Maria could do sth like this one day, but I think it's just a wishful thinking
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:32 PM   #303
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I know I love that hashtag Serena does, but lets not forget Masha has been on twitter for like, what 3 weeks?
Serena's been on for years and has built up over 3 million followers. I'm pretty sure that once Masha's twitter gets up and running properly she'll start being more interactive. Tbf she's over 100k easily now within like 15 days
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:25 AM   #304
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

SexyPova - will not reply to a fan - but she must read or a click a link - I sent her a photo and only she has access to open the link. She download all the photos in the link!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:47 AM   #305
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
SexyPova - will not reply to a fan - but she must read or a click a link - I sent her a photo and only she has access to open the link. She download all the photos in the link!!
Haha!
What did you send her?
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:39 AM   #306
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

I send her photos of tv series that she might want to watch if she has free time.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:34 AM   #307
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Thank you Chanel for my lifetime supply of nail polish

Quote:
Fendi, along with Karl Lagerfeld are helping restore the Trevi Fountain in Rome
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-2...untain/4489954

Last edited by Cecig : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 04:11 AM.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:56 AM   #308
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Masha is so lucky
don't those polishes retail for like £20 each

i also rarely see her with her nails painted too, because she never grows them
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #309
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is such a show-off. I love it.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM   #310
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea still hasn't followed her.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM   #311
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
I send her photos of tv series that she might want to watch if she has free time.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:48 AM   #312
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Julia Goerges stopped following Maria. Wonder what happened there?

She's turned into such a tweetaholic though.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:49 AM   #313
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Twitter

Quote:
Just started reading Grace Coddington's memoir. Would love to work with her one day.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #314
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Julia Goerges stopped following Maria. Wonder what happened there?
Firt Kirilenko and now Julia... mmm
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:58 AM   #315
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I became such a fan of Grace after watching the September Issue. I just ordered my copy after seeing that Tweet.

Im on a bit of a book buying frenzy. Mostly coffee table style books for when I move into my new place but this one is a must.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote