Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #1216
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

That's... interesting. I really wouldn't have foreseen that. I always got the impression that Henman hated women's tennis. And I wonder if this means she has parted company with Mauricio Hadad? It's so damn hard keeping track with her as A) her matches are hardly ever screened and B) she's not one for looking over to her box like many other players.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:44 PM   #1217
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
That's... interesting. I really wouldn't have foreseen that. I always got the impression that Henman hated women's tennis. And I wonder if this means she has parted company with Mauricio Hadad? It's so damn hard keeping track with her as A) her matches are hardly ever screened and B) she's not one for looking over to her box like many other players.
Yup that's the current coach name on her WTA profile
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:30 AM   #1218
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Well I guess he could add new aspects to her game? Net play etc? Not that Hev is bad at that atm...Let's see if its true...they played that exo thing together at the albert hall last year, perhaps they got chatting then and decided he could help a little?
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1219
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Is this true?!

I mean I also seriously thought Henman hated women's tennis. Bizarre pairing if so.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:51 AM   #1220
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra_Fan View Post
There is reports circulating that Tim Henman is set to take on coaching Heather Watson for a 6 Month Trial basis. If true this could be really good for Heather and British Tennis.
Not going to believe you until you provide a source, troll.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:23 AM   #1221
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra_Fan View Post
There is reports circulating that Tim Henman is set to take on coaching Heather Watson for a 6 Month Trial basis. If true this could be really good for Heather and British Tennis.
I don't believe this, one bit.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #1222

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Hev is seeded 4th in Memphis and plays Voskoboeva in round 1. Same half of the draw as 2nd seed Arvidsson. C'mon Hev good chance to pick up some points
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #1223
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Second on centre tomorrow not before 5pm GMT. Good luck, Hev!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1224
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Voskoboeva can be tough when she's on, I expect this might be a tough round 1 for Hev, but I'm sure she'll come through it!

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1225

Bet365 are listed as having streaming from Monday, wonder if there will be any of the MD tomorrow? Would love to watch if poss.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #1226
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Heather
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #1227
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

If you want to watch bet 365 streaming do you have to place a bet first
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1228
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Did there use to be a live score thread or did I just dream it?

Voskoboeva to serve. Let's hope Heather...
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1229
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Started Heather's live scoring thread within her SubForum
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast lefty View Post
If you want to watch bet 365 streaming do you have to place a bet first
You don't have to bet but you do have to have money in an account. But that only has to be £5 so it's not expensive as that can just sit there for a while and they are good quality streams.

Here's a post match blog from Hev in memphis:
http://www.tennisnow.com/News/Featur...is-Blog-1.aspx

Seems like her coach turned it around in the first set, interesting to here that (understandably) she's been putting a lot more pressure on herself since the Osaka win and thinks that could be partly the reason for her poor performances.