Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! luppy55 is the winner ! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:27 PM   #106
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Thursday update !

While I am doing great in Paris, here...well not so well.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #7
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham,
Tokyo
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:30 AM   #107
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold
Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Tuesday update !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Well, if Vesnina wins this all and someone random like Bratchikova () makes it to the final in the other half, then I could end up with a good position
Vesnina has a big game next against Kirilenko - hope she can get a win.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM   #108
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Thursday update !

Morita
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:24 PM   #109
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Friday update !

Friday Results

Christork17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:11 PM   #110
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Friday update !

Thanks for the quick updates!
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #111
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Saturday update ! F4CU (Lisicki) vs luppy55 (Kirilenko) !

Saturday Results

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:00 PM   #112
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Saturday update ! F4CU (Lisicki) vs luppy55 (Kirilenko) !

If Kirilenko wins the title, I'll end in TOP 10
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #113
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: FITD 2013 : Pattaya ! Saturday update ! F4CU (Lisicki) vs luppy55 (Kirilenko) !

sabine
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM   #114
country flag Christork17

luppy55 is the winner.
Update later, this evening... late...
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:54 AM   #115
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all

wow my first title

thank you Christork17 for managing
Suicide: Brussels 2013
tipping: Quebec 12, Rome 13, Brussels 13, Miami 14, Katowice 14, Stanford 14
tippin' easy: Wimbledon 14, doubles: US Open 14, Eastbourne, Bucharest, Stanford, Hong Kong, Linz & Moscow 14 (all with zigga)
luppy55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:55 AM   #116
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats luppy55! Thanks for managing Christork17!
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:10 AM   #117
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats luppy55

And a big fat thank you to Christork17!
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM   #118
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

TOP 10 for me The best result in my :career: so far
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:40 AM   #119
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

7th
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:46 AM   #120
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luppy55 View Post
wow my first title

thank you Christork17 for managing
Congrats!

Merci to our manager, great job as always Top half
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote