Paris QF: Mladenovic def. Kvitova 63 64 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #46
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris QF: Mladenovic def. Kvitova 63 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
I don't thinkKvitova understands what it means to be a professional tennis player and how lucky she is to be at WTA level, let alone top 10. I first noticed this when she won Wimbkedon. Her reaction was minimal and it seemed like she dropped to her knees simply be ause that's what people do and not because she was truly feeling the emotions normally associated with winning a slam. Now that she has (or had ) established herself as a top player and other players will want to play better just to have a win over a player of her caliber, she needs to reassess her goals and why she is out there. She just doesn't strike me as someone who loves tennis and in order for her to continue to be successful at the level she can play at, I think she needs to figure out what she wants.
Very good observation, I agree with you. Kvitova is not comfortable in the spotlight and cannot cope well with pressure which comes with being a top player. She did well because there used to be no big expectations put on her but as soon as the pressure mounted it became clear that she just doesn't have the mindset of someone who cherishes being an elite player and has a real ambition to stay in the mix of the best.

Heck, even Ana Ivanovic, who is a headcase, has more ambition and self-belief than Kvitova.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #47
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Pathetic.

Hurry up and drop out of the top 10, please.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #48
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine if Kvitova had the work ethic of someone like Errani.

Waste of talent.

Hope Kiki can build on this week.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:57 PM   #49
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute
Routined by a no name player on indoors.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:58 PM   #50
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

that was some epic shit from Petra
cant do anything right these days

Peak Kvitova sighting is like the blue moon
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:59 PM   #51
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

Can't even perform well on indoor hard...Petra is really disappointing...

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·莫娜┣┫·彭帅┣┫·斯隆┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:59 PM   #52
country flag John.
I Was Gonna Cancel!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

It keeps getting worse
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:01 PM   #53
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:02 PM   #54
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Petra needs a change. Simple as that!!

Right now, she just doesn't act and appear like she cares about tennis.

It's really sad to see how far she's fell, and how little she seems to care about correcting any of it. Yeah, she gives it lip service, however actions speak louder than words. Petra is mentally, physically, tennis-wise and instinctively lost at the moment.

SMH
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:05 PM   #55
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Petra.

Girl.
Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM   #56
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Petra needs a change. Simple as that!!

Right now, she just doesn't act and appear like she cares about tennis.

It's really sad to see how far she's fell, and how little she seems to care about correcting any of it. Yeah, she gives it lip service, however actions speak louder than words.

SMH
Yep.
She is at the end of a dead end street. Can´t keep on walking anymore, and is banging her head against the wall more and more. She and her team (or whatever) can´t keep on pretending that nothing is happening.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM   #57
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
...she will hang in there tho (top 10), since Stosur, Bartoli, Wozzy, Ivanovic are doing their best flopping thus far.

IMO Top 7 to top 12 is a 'flopper's paradize' atm & no other players outside of the top 10 are taking advantage, very very sad ...just imagine what the WTA would be like without the current to 5 players, hot mess
Heavily agree with this. The lower end of the top 10 is wide open for anyone to make a run of consistent results to get into. All these players regularly suffer bad losses. There is no-one reliable really ranked below 7 in the world.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:09 PM   #58
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:13 PM   #59
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Its the disco outfit. Girl get your muthafuckin shit together please. Damn Bitch.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:13 PM   #60
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

What is the general opinion amongst her fans about changing coach? Are they for or against such a radical move? I can kind of see both sides in that under Kotyza she reached all her success, but has the relationship gone stale, for some reason he can't get the best out of her for quite some time now and things even seem to be getting worse.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote