Paris QF: Mladenovic def. Kvitova 63 64 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:42 PM   #31
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris QF: Mladenovic def. Kvitova 63 64

Kristina

Slumptra so painful to watch

And Kvittytards taking all the credit from Kiki SMH.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #32
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Kiki! Breakthrough week at home!

Winnable SF too!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #33
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Kvitova's last game was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. That was some real mishitting. Kristina is a sweetheart, the draw is so open now, and I love the way it seems that young girls are gonna rise this season, it brings some freshness.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:43 PM   #34
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

What a mess

Hopefully Fed Cup gives her some inspiration.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:44 PM   #35
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Kiki
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:44 PM   #36
country flag cordec

cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light

I've always had the exact same feeling about Kvitova.
(Plus, I can't stand her barking.)
Maybe all of this makes her the only one girl on the tour that I really do not like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
I don't thinkKvitova understands what it means to be a professional tennis player and how lucky she is to be at WTA level, let alone top 10. I first noticed this when she won Wimbkedon. Her reaction was minimal and it seemed like she dropped to her knees simply be ause that's what people do and not because she was truly feeling the emotions normally associated with winning a slam. Now that she has (or had ) established herself as a top player and other players will want to play better just to have a win over a player of her caliber, she needs to reassess her goals and why she is out there. She just doesn't strike me as someone who loves tennis and in order for her to continue to be successful at the level she can play at, I think she needs to figure out what she wants.

& Sammy Stosur

Camila Giorgi Sorana Cirstea Marion Bartoli
cordec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:45 PM   #37
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Complete mess. to her fans, I know how it feels.

Well done to Kristina.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:46 PM   #38
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Kristina

The real reason is that Adam is playing a tournament this week
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:47 PM   #39
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Kristina

Ouch!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #40
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Petra's just horribly bad at the moment. There's nothing else to say.

No 1st serve. No 2nd serve. Too many DF's. Lazy court coverage. Terrible ROS and decision making; not taking advantage of sitter 2nd serves; hitting the ball wildly out (and all this against a young player, who wasn't playing lights out---again).

Petra also wasn't mentally strong, putting the player away when she had them down and defeated in/for the second set (up a break with a unconverted BP to put some distance between them). Where does it stop?

Kristina was decent, playing an all or nothing, very hit and miss game (decent Serve, with no groundies or ROS). But nothing groundbreaking. And I would say so if she was. Just another inexperienced ball bashing game, based off confidence and the home crowd. Nothing more. She's young, so let's see how she develops? She's got some pieces. Nonetheless, as soon as Kvitova got the break during the second set, Xtina started pressing (and all of a sudden started making more mistakes), but Kvitty played some very loose ROS when she could have went up a double break, and was even worse on her own serve, where she got broken, after she could have held to keep up a break. Congratulations to Mladenovic for toughening it out (even with Petra generosity).

Once Petra got broken in the 2nd set, you knew the match was over, as Petra would just have a slow, steady decline to a loss. And she did.

Onward to Doha and Dubai. SMH/LOL
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:49 PM   #41
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

NID
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:49 PM   #42
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

She pretty much peaked at Wimby11 & YEC11 ...she will hang in there tho (top 10), since Stosur, Bartoli, Wozzy, Ivanovic are doing their best flopping thus far.

IMO Top 6 to top 12 is a 'flopper's paradize' atm & no other players outside of the top 10 are taking advantage, very very sad ...just imagine what the WTA would be like without the current to 5 players, hot mess
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:51 PM   #43
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Another dismal performance from Petra: absent footwork, serve games becoming a nightmare, UE all over the place.. But the most worrying thing is that she looks like she doesn´t care anymore, like she´d rather be somewhere else doing something else, doesn´t care to KROTT anymore, why bother?. I am afraid this slump is deeper than everybody thought at first. If she keeps on like this, I don´t think it will be very long before she gives up. It´s so hard to keep on doing something that you don´t like, and right now, it looks like Petra doesn´t like to play tennis anymore.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:52 PM   #44
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Thought this could happen. Good win for Mladenovic regardless

More interesting is how long can she keep it up. I hope more than a week.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:53 PM   #45
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Kristina .

It's hard to see where Petra turns this around right now, hard to see her racking up many wins at Doha, Dubai, IW, Miami. There seems a lack of burning desire, no frustration, too much agreement with her fate.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote