Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1396
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
But imagine a match between Peak Mona and Peak Petra. That would be just .
These 2 are the most talented players of their generation without a doubt in my mind. Hopefully we get a good match between them if they play each other in the SF.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1397
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Petra has to win against Kristina first.

But imagine a match between Peak Mona and Peak Petra. That would be just .
To me Peak Petra is second just to Serena but she is FAR from her peak.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:20 PM   #1398
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
i knew some ppl would be drooling soon

Me too.

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #1399
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
To me Peak Petra is second just to Serena but she is FAR from her peak.
I was just dreaming for a moment.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1400
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

3:0 Mladenovic with a double break!
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1401
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Why does she keep mentioning Rittner. Does that mean the coach is one of the problems
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1402
Setsuna.

Quote:
Why does she keep mentioning Rittner. Does that mean the coach is one of the problems
I'm not sure but I feel there is some issues between her and Rittner.

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1403
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:

As she mentioned in the interview Rittner seems to be a part of the problems.
And also her relation to the German tennis federation in general plays a role. Mona didn`t get much support from it during her developement as a player.
Rittner has a lot of critics among the German TF members. Many of them wanted Mona to play at latest in the match against Australia.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1404
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
As she mentioned in the interview Rittner seems to be a part of the problems.
And also her relation to the German tennis federation in general plays a role. Mona didn`t get much support from it during her developement as a player.
Rittner has a lot of critics among the German TF members. Many of them wanted Mona to play at latest in the match against Australia.
Mona could win a Grand Slam without ever playing in the Fed Cup.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #1405
country flag dolffanog

dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all dolffanog is a name known to all

I'm really with Mona's decision not to play fedcup - I think the she is quite fed up with the party clique Rittner/Petkovic/Lisicki/Görges. But what about Rittner's present for her, the undeserved chance to be an Olympic tourist? She was not shy to accept that present, but now she is too sensitive or too proud to submit to or to mingle with that clique. Signs of a character she displayed in the desastrous matches on clay last year?
dolffanog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:51 PM   #1406
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolffanog View Post
I'm really with Mona's decision not to play fedcup - I think the she is quite fed up with the party clique Rittner/Petkovic/Lisicki/Görges. But what about Rittner's present for her, the undeserved chance to be an Olympic tourist? She was not shy to accept that present, but now she is too sensitive or too proud to submit to or to mingle with that clique. Signs of a character she displayed in the desastrous matches on clay last year?
Agree with this. Choosing Petko coming back from injury over Mona

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1407
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Jetzt mal von dem ganzen FC Drama abgesehen. Drittes Halbfinale in Folge, wenn man die AO mal nicht mitzählt. Das kann sich sehen lassen.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:31 PM   #1408
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

SF against Mladenovic

This is a big chance for Mona here with Errani or Bertens in a possible final.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:32 PM   #1409
Setsuna.

Petra is out. This is a big chance to win another title for Mona.

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:32 PM   #1410
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yes

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote