Paris QF Barthel def Bartoli 7-6 6-4 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:10 PM   #31
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Barthel def Bartoli 7-6 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
she just said it in the interview after the match
Does anyone know what the issue is
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:11 PM   #32
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Barthel def Bartoli 7-6 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She said herself in the interview... Rittner is the reason she isn't playing and I admire Barthel for standing her ground.
Wow, I didn't know that it has something to do with Rittner... She wrote on her website that she doesn't want to make the reasons for her absence public. I thought maybe she got bullied by Kerber, Goerges or Lisicki lol. But it's okay when it has to do with Rittner, she really feels that she's the reason for the success of Women's Tennis in Germany lately. Glad someone is finally doing something against it.
A-Bond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:15 PM   #33
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris QF Barthel def Bartoli 7-6 6-4

Rittner is an expert in taking credit for stuff she hasn't contributed anything to. She's terrible at the job she's supposed to do and that is run the FED Cup team...the only reason she's still around are her powerful connections.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:16 PM   #34
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

Mona.
Marion.

|||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:16 PM   #35
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.de/fed-cup-dick...er-und-barthel

Google Translator

Today's Fed Cup nomination fell out exactly as they had predicted a few days ago. After we had been there, dealt extensively with the issue, it should fit up to the beginning of the game. But one of Personnel makes us as a surprisingly thwarted.

Actually Sabine Lisicki should not belong to the team. Barbara Rittner wanted Mona Barthel first give preference to these, however, have reportedly canceled in view of their individual careers of the national coach. After Barthel only this week the "Mona Slam" and completed in Melbourne for the fourth consecutive time at a Grand Slam tournament failed in Round 1, you can empathize with this decision. For Barthel had better work on her mental weakness, which it owes to the defeats against Wickmayer and Pervak ​​this year than two days to go stale stupid on a bench.

Basically you have to commend Barbara Rittner that they finally time wanted to nominate a player not yet considered. To play a huff, as one can gather from the press, they have not yet because of the cancellation. Finally, use the free week Barthel wants to improve their game. And even better for Rittner Barthel could be more valuable in the future than the currently mentally weak German No. 3

"I respect and accept Mona's decision, but I can understand them not. I am proud that the other girls think differently." Rittner is cited. But what can you please not understand that? Fact in the German Fed Cup team is yet, the quartet consists among Rittner long from Kerber, Petkovic, Goerges and Grönefeld. And until a failure of the four injured, is where not even shaken, regardless of their actual performance. Logically enough, because at least three of the four players in the Fed Cup wired differently. And with Lisicki Rittner will have already negotiated what. Just imagine what would have happened if it were not for their proper consideration to the team also stayed away.

It is striking, therefore, that of all Lisicki had to give way for Barthel. Kerber and Görges that are set, explains the knockout collection of Melbourne. And Anna-Lena Groenefeld has - for whatever reason - a free pass. Sometimes you wonder, help whether this has actually still sporting reasons or whether Grönefeld perhaps of which all just most alcohol tolerate and thus highly praised the positive atmosphere in the team, which is led by Rittner and over again (and 2012, losing two earned), may.

Therefore Barthel knew exactly when she learned of her nomination, she has to thank for this is primarily the violation of Andrea Petkovic and not their own performance. And as a tennis professional Barthel has something to do better than playing the stopgap, especially after it was last year against Australia not considered at that time as the best German 2012th Given that played Kerber Petkovic, Goerges and equipped with the continuous subscription Grönefeld - Rittner just darlings.

Thanks for Barthel showed few days after the German descent in the same place, among others, to the dismantling of Marion Bartoli, the error Rittner had committed their non nomination. Since the child was, however, dropped out of the bottle. What she is now a year later, face the music, which you do not let them land in the soup? There are things that are far more important than a Fed Cup match against France B team. Or the Fed Cup at all. And the beautiful are now grappling the other.

LOL at the bold part
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:16 PM   #36
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all

What?

She said LIVE in the arena that she won´t play because of personal problems with Rittner?!!?

I do believe it is due to the fact that she favoured a doubles player in ALG over the last season compared to Barthel. Other reasons I highly doubt. Rittner always chooses ALG and denied Barthel the deserved spot over months.
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:20 PM   #37
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

^ ^ Is that provocative German article written by a TF member?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCologne View Post
I do believe it is due to the fact that she favoured a doubles player in ALG over the last season compared to Barthel.
That could be it. I too remember Mona was snubbed a few times.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:20 PM   #38
country flag A-Bond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCologne View Post
What?

She said LIVE in the arena that she won´t play because of personal problems with Rittner?!!?

I do believe it is due to the fact that she favoured a doubles player in ALG over the last season compared to Barthel. Other reasons I highly doubt. Rittner always chooses ALG and denied Barthel the deserved spot over months.
Last April was a total disaster, she chose Petkovic, who came back from an injury and hadn't play since January, and Goerges who was sick over in-form Barthel.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #39
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Rittner is an expert in taking credit for stuff she hasn't contributed anything to. She's terrible at the job she's supposed to do and that is run the FED Cup team...the only reason she's still around are her powerful connections.
Cheers Jimbo

What has Mona got to do with this though
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:25 PM   #40
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
^ ^ Is that provocative German article written by a TF member?

That could be it. I too remember Mona was snubbed a few times.
This

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:25 PM   #41
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bond View Post
Wow, I didn't know that it has something to do with Rittner... She wrote on her website that she doesn't want to make the reasons for her absence public. I thought maybe she got bullied by Kerber, Goerges or Lisicki lol. But it's okay when it has to do with Rittner, she really feels that she's the reason for the success of Women's Tennis in Germany lately. Glad someone is finally doing something against it.
Jimmie is talking bullshit as usual. You have to give credits to Rittner for forging a great team spirit among the German girls. I like Mona, but she's apparently a bit selfish and doesn't seem to be a team player.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:27 PM   #42
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Jimmie is talking bullshit as usual. You have to give credits to Rittner for forging a great team spirit among the German girls. I like Mona, but she's apparently a bit selfish and doesn't seem to be a team player.
OMG

you are talking BS as usual

For once I have to agree with jimmie.

Credit to Rittner, for what? forming a team which is losing in all rounds despite having always the better players?

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:28 PM   #43
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Jimmie is talking bullshit as usual. You have to give credits to Rittner for forging a great team spirit among the German girls.
Yeah, great team spirit...that led to dropping out of WGI despite two home rounds. Her results are nothing short of catastrophic.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:28 PM   #44
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Germany wish they had Barthel to beat Bartoli in fedcup

Watch Rittner's ship sink with Goerges and Lisicki on it.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:29 PM   #45
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Germany wish they had Barthel to beat Bartoli in fedcup

Watch Rittner's ship sink with Goerges and Lisicki on it.
She wants to travel to Eliat obviously, so we won't get rid of her