Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:07 PM   #136
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Well I've never fallen asleep in a street! I did pass out on a couch in a garage somewhere, woke up and wasn't at my friends house and was beyond confused as to what happened. I was about 1km away from everyone

ALSO

WHAT.
When I was 15 or 16 a group of us would go out every Friday and Saturday and ask people to go buy booze for us, One particular Friday I got someone to go for a second bottle of the cheap stuff for me. I ended up so pissed half way through the second bottle I was sitting on the slide in the park *threw up *. We then went to McDonalds where I passed out on the benches outside and when someone walked passed me I would go "What u lookin at" in a drunk slurred voice. We ended up outside the school where I could barely stand and had to have Alison walk me home A mess!! Never again have I been as pissed.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:11 PM   #137
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

an another great set from Cosmic lol sad victor nylander in the background
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #138
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
When I was 15 or 16 a group of us would go out every Friday and Saturday and ask people to go buy booze for us, One particular Friday I got someone to go for a second bottle of the cheap stuff for me. I ended up so pissed half way through the second bottle I was sitting on the slide in the park *threw up *. We then went to McDonalds where I passed out on the benches outside and when someone walked passed me I would go "What u lookin at" in a drunk slurred voice. We ended up outside the school where I could barely stand and had to have Alison walk me home A mess!! Never again have I been as pissed.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:43 PM   #139
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
OMG same
my friend had her album playing on Spotify and I was totally into it. I now have 3 tracks from it

1. State Of Grace
2. Red
3. I Knew You Were Trouble.
YES!! 'Red' and 'State of Grace' are two of my favourites
Weird as it sounds, for some reason State of Grace reminds me a bit of a U2 or early Coldplay song (though any U2/Coldplay fans would probably think saying that is blasphemous ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Just to give you an idea of where we live: I was curious reading your posts and instead of searching on Youtube or Grooveshark I tried Spotify...

"Spotify is currently not available in your country. Sign up to be first in line when Spotify launches in your country!"

Oh, I thought they'd already rolled out Spotify everywhere now.

Here are some choix selections from her album -- but don't blame me if you end up hating yourself for liking Taylor Swift songs :

dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #140
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
an another great set from Cosmic lol sad victor nylander in the background
Silas you speak male model
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:03 AM   #141
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Masha liked this on fb:

Came across this video and it made me smile for many reasons. Wanted to share it with you...

I still love disney
is she hoping for some innocent love?
I saw this when I went to the movies a couple months ago and loved it so much. I love simple things like that short film. I wish there were more like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post

Oh, I never used to rate her at all, and I HATED We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. But I've been loving 'I Knew Your Were Trouble' for weeks now, and then the other day my friend was playing her album and I was surprised I liked a lot of it, and then I just Spotify'ed the whole album earlier today and I can't resist the urge now I really don't like country music atall so I never cared for most of her previous stuff, but she seems to have a lot of soft rock (when I say "rock", I mean VERY soft ) on this one.
Lol same thing happened to me kinda. I never really like any of her songs that much, although You Belong With Me and Love Story are fun to blast in the car. I didn't like We Are Never Getting Back Together so I was surprised that I liked I Knew You Were Trouble(for the love of God her song titles are long) so much. It's so fun to jam out. I'll have to listen to the rest of her album now.

Also, this drum cover makes the song 10x better IMO
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM   #142
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Why Yuri doesn't attend at her matches anymore?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:04 PM   #143
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova
Liked · about a minute ago

The precious things in life...

Masha's getting broody
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:16 PM   #144
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

MamaMasha is so cute
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #145
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Haha someone just asked me why I was allowed a second account... I wonder who they think I am.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #146
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Haha someone just asked me why I was allowed a second account... I wonder who they think I am.
While we're on the topic, explain your username, I don't get it
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:04 PM   #147

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
While we're on the topic, explain your username, I don't get it
It's quite a convoluted story... have you heard of the band Jack's Mannequin? They have a song called 'Hammers and Strings' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQoxgEKmTIU), which has the lyric "Andy, I know that we don't talk as much", which I originally misheard as "Annie, I know" (by coincidence they also have a song called 'Annie Use Your Telescope'). For some reason this misheard lyric stuck with me, and I expanded it to Annie, I'll Know, which then becomes 'Annie, I Will Know'. I like to imagine it with an emphasis on the 'will'. Bit random really
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:08 PM   #148
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

...Okay then.

Dont worry I had a nickname which we though meant the stupid in spanish, but it wasn't even close
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:59 PM   #149

What did it really mean then?
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #150
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

The wise NashaMasha on public ban of homosexuality in Russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
good intention - not to influence children's development of sexual orientation. According to the last surveys a number of teenagers became homosexual because of not natural homosexuality but more because of social influence, perception of homosexuality as "catching on" and "prerogative of creative, successful artistic people"..

I think sexual orientation is what should be chosen by a person basing on his/her natural attraction and the less influence from the society - the better
You have outdone yourself
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread