Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:55 PM   #3361
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Wow I was following scores on my phone, that was crazy!

Well done though.

In the semifinal she will face Kiki Bertens!! Is that a kind of derby for you?? :-)
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:03 PM   #3362
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbi View Post
In the semifinal she will face Kiki Bertens!! Is that a kind of derby for you?? :-)
Not really.
They played once before, in Rosmalen in 2011 (I'm not entirely sure about the year), I think I was the only person on the centre court supporting Sara. That was fun. But Kiki improved a lot since then, it won't be easy.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:09 PM   #3363
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Tomorrow the semis is at 15 h, I hope Sara recovers well, she looked a bit tired, not surprising after 3 hours!
We said she hasn't had enough practice having had bye in first round and just 26 minutes of play in the second, but now she has had enough!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:57 PM   #3364
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Not really.
They played once before, in Rosmalen in 2011 (I'm not entirely sure about the year), I think I was the only person on the centre court supporting Sara. That was fun. But Kiki improved a lot since then, it won't be easy.
Ahahah!! You're great, probably you are her best fan!! Yes, they played in 2011 in Rosmalen and Sara won 7-6 (6) 6-1 according to the WTA (but I honestly don't trust their database anymore...).
That won't be easy for sure.. Kiki is doing very well despite she's not 100% healthy, and I suppose Sara is very very tired and stressed after this match.. so let's cheer up for Sara as always!! VAMOS CICHI!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:04 PM   #3365
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Bertens retired when down 5-0 i can't
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:12 PM   #3366
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I felt sorry for Kiki, this could've been a good match if she was fit. But I'm not complaining. Sara

My commentator.
After a good rally: "I almost want to stand up and applaud for Kiki because that was a really good rally."
After Kiki retired: "That's such a shame, it was such a good chance for her - if you have to play a top10 player anyway, it better be Errani."
And that is one of the best commentators we have!
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:32 PM   #3367
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

he can seat to the left
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #3368
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

So Sara is in both finals with only the real effort of yesterday's match, hehe, but that was a good one! First final tomorrow from 14 h
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:10 PM   #3369
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Busy day for all the haters
Great to see her in both finals
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:03 PM   #3370
country flag Burbi

Strange tournament, but who cares?? Ahahah!!
Two finals tomorrow: I hope she'll succeed in both, but one out of two would be nice too!!
VAMOS CICHI!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3371
FORZA SARITA

i care only of one final, and surely it's not the doubles one
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #3372
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
i care only of one final, and surely it's not the doubles one
So unexpected.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:00 PM   #3373
FORZA SARITA

you and the rest surely put the doubles final over singles
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:03 PM   #3374
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

I'm not that silly.

Just read the WWW thread in GM. People going on about how much better Mona's ROS is than Sara's. Yes, cause with that serve, she doesn't need a good ROS to win matches?
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:17 PM   #3375
FORZA SARITA

they're already writing that if Mona loses it's because she played like shit haters gonna hate, and Sara is gonna be a millionaire