week 5: Paris-Prem, Eilat-$75k, Sharm El Sheikh-$10k - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #16
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice
Re: week 5: Paris-Prem, Eilat-$75k, Sharm El Sheikh-$10k

Yanina is playing doubles with Kvitova in Paris

First round against 2nd seed Hlavackova/Huber!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #17
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Paris - Premier

R1 (2) Hlavackova CZE/Huber USA def. (WC) Kvitova CZE/Wickmayer BEL 7-6(6) 4-6 [10-1]

Sharm El Sheikh - $10,000

R1 (6) Daria Mironova RUS def. (Q) Marie Benoit BEL 7-5 7-5
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #18
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Marie

Alison lost 75 76(2). Really a match with a lot of missed chances.
Well now back home to prepare Fed Cup.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #19
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Sad loss for Marie and Ali Good resistance from Yanina and Kvitova

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #20

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Paris - Premier

R1 Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova RUS 7-6(7) 4-6 6-3

R2 (WC) Kristina Mladenovic FRA vs. Yanina Wickmayer BEL
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #21

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiel Goelen View Post
Paris - Premier

R1 Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova RUS 7-6(7) 4-6 6-3

R2 (WC) Kristina Mladenovic FRA vs. Yanina Wickmayer BEL
Good match from Yanina, especially in the third set she played good tennis.
She was leading 5-0 in the third and then hit some errors but could finally close it out
Anastasia didn't play her best, with a lot of errors, but sometimes some incredible winners!

Second round she must win.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #22
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good fight from Yanina
Well Kiki has nothing to lose and has the advantage to play at home. I guess it can be tough.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #23
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well I wasn't wrong. Yanina lost 64 64.

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:44 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Well I wasn't wrong. Yanina lost 64 64.
Yanina didn't play her best, and had already lost the match in her mind I guess
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:06 PM   #25

Yanina

If she wants to become a fixture in the top 20, she has to avoid such losses. It was a good opportunity for another Premier quarterfinal.
Oh well, onto Switzerland now!
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:40 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiel Goelen View Post
Yanina

If she wants to become a fixture in the top 20, she has to avoid such losses. It was a good opportunity for another Premier quarterfinal.
Oh well, onto Switzerland now!
I read in an interview at the beginning of 2013 that her goal is to be top 10
I don't think that's possible for now, she's not consistent enough. And she will be lucky if she's back in the top 20.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:34 AM   #27
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to have high goals IMO, but I guess she will never get inside top-10. She can beat almost anyone, but has far too many defeats by players she should put aside in 2 sets No consistent results at all...and thats what you need to get inside top-10.
Top-20 may not be a problem for her, playing like sh*t/injured after Stanford last year, and she was very close to top-20.
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM   #28
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Yanina.. so disappointing

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote