Anett Kontaveit - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1516
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Btw, surprisingly according to the bookies Anett is clear favourite against Sun - 1.5 vs 2.6
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:12 AM   #1517
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I have hard Anett speaks in English and it seems Estonian people sound kind of British/American with their own Estonian twang
Isn't that the same with Danish people? To me they've always sounded British.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:50 PM   #1518
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(Q)Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. Sheng-Nan Sun (CHN) 64 75

She has her first 25k semi.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1519
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

woohoo
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:48 AM   #1520
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett
I was so nervous opening this page
This shows just how shit Anett must have played in Astana
First 25K Semi
And 24 Points
Same as 2 10Ks
And I don't see why she has to stop here

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:14 AM   #1521
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

That is great news Finally a semi! Well done Anett and indeed, you don't have to stop here
And isn't it even 25 points as qualies give 1p?
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:15 AM   #1522
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
That is great news Finally a semi! Well done Anett and indeed, you don't have to stop here
And isn't it even 25 points as qualies give 1p?
You are right, I forgot

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #1523
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Yess, this is great news, finally in the semis. If she wins her SF, she has to play 2 matches tommorrow and then Launceston qualies the next day?
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1524
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Yess, this is great news, finally in the semis. If she wins her SF, she has to play 2 matches tommorrow and then Launceston qualies the next day?
She seems to have enjoyed playing a match almost every day so far
BTW, TimeyWimey, I was wondering if you could record the womens final and put it on Youtube if Anett makes it

Last edited by chingching : Feb 1st, 2013 at 11:32 PM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:18 AM   #1525
country flag muusa

Anett takes the first set 62
Was down a break in the second set, but now back to 22
Both semis have similar scores constantly, hopefully the info is still correct, kind of strange though.
62 45
62 55 Have lost track of serves, but it seems Anett broke back.
62 66 Tiebreak now, come on Anett!

Last edited by muusa : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 01:05 AM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:10 AM   #1526
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

7 MPs gone

First double MP at 6-5 and then 6-1 in the TB.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:11 AM   #1527
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

And 8th
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:14 AM   #1528
country flag muusa

Oh dear.. That shadows even Kaia

OMG lost the second set.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:17 AM   #1529
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Saved 2 SPs but eventually lost the tie-break 9-11
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:25 AM   #1530
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Anett

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote