Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => OUT of Fed Cup against France - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:01 PM   #46
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => Intensive rehab program before FC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Barthel will be in Fed Cup team.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:11 PM   #47
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => OUT of Fed Cup against France

Poor Angie

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:27 PM   #48
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => Intensive rehab program before FC!

Quote:
Barthel will be in Fed Cup team.
She will not. How can you spread information that is not true?
Annika Beck replaces Kerber.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:36 PM   #49
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Barthel won't play Fed Cup because of "personal reasons".
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM   #50
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenas warriors View Post
Out off Fed Cup. Hopefully she continues to wait until ready before coming back.

Get well soon Angie.

thank god she pulled out, fed cup isn't worth it to risk your season...better to recover fully, otherwise the injury could have worsened again

she shouldn't make the same mistakes as petkovic and take more care of her body...
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:12 PM   #51
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinT83 View Post

Hopefully, she will recover soon and fully: she's great for the sport, very entertaining to watch when she plays well, smart play with good shotmaking at the same time and she's a fighter most of the time, no brainless ball bashing a la Quitova or Lisucki.
I guess she won't play Fed Cup.
Well, good for France as apparently Bartoli will play this first round VS Germany (The German tennis team still staying favourite in this case anyways).
I can't wait to see Bartoli in the French team with the likes of Cornut, Parmugtier and Jokehansson (her good friends^^).
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:30 PM   #52
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
She will not. How can you spread information that is not true?
Annika Beck replaces Kerber.
I said will
Didn't say she replaced..
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:35 PM   #53
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

angie please get well soon
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:39 PM   #54
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I said will
Didn't say she replaced..
You said she will be in Fed Cp team.

I think you forgot your question mark

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:41 PM   #55
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Rittner twittered it already.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote