Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:10 PM   #106
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I can't help but notice you're a true blood fan

Do you know when it comes back? I've been waiting for so long now

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM   #107
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I didn't realise how bad the last season was until I rewatched the first season. Also I still can't at the super fairy or whatever she was being so easily eaten by Russell. She was meant to be some great savior, and then she pretty much did nothing except make Jason hate vampires

I don't even want to talk about the fire curse as well. My favorite bit of the whole season was the fairy giving birth at the bar. That was great.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:06 PM   #108
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
The whole idea of fairies and their supernatural club or whatever it was is plain stupid to me, I hope they drop it because really :/ Also Lilith as some vampire goddess and the other vampires drinking her blood...that was disgusting tbh.

My personal favourite was Tara making out with Pam And the fairy birth was funny too
Para I'm making that their couple name, I don't see what else it could be tbh.

Yeah, I mean they had something I guess with Sookie's parents, but the whole fairyland thing didn't make sense, particularly after the original fairy land being completely the opposite, with the time effects and everything. I completely forgot about the whole Lilith thing, but the main thing that upset me there was that they killed off Roman so quickly. I love Christopher Meloni, so that was disappointing to me.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #109
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, what the fuck is happening to my music taste -- I am on the verge of downloading a Taylor Swift album
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:52 PM   #110
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ DON'T DO IT
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:07 PM   #111
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys seen the latest Interview cover? I'm actually in love with it (and I know it's very high contrast and there's photoshop involved) but I think Lena looks amazing
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM   #112
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Gosh, what the fuck is happening to my music taste -- I am on the verge of downloading a Taylor Swift album
and to think we all thought you were straight
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:18 PM   #113
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Is it that bad?
I don't know any other song than "We ar never ever" blablabla etc. etc.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #114
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed she looks great

Skype and phone interviews... Wow ! Too bad I will never do that kind of interview Speaking of that disability, gosh, my driving instructor was the actual worst today. I even yelled back at him because I couldn't take any of his shit anymore I mean there was a lane I was taking that I don't know well, and there was a turn not easy to see from afar, and well he said "turn right" and I misheard, I thought he meant "go straight" (ā droite = right, tout droit = straight in french) but when I actually analyzed what I heard, I braked and took the turn right (which was quite narrow) on the second gear.
Then he yelled at me "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT GET TO THE FIRST GEAR OMG IT WAS A NARROW LANE BLABLA LISTEN TO ME BLABLA", and I shouted back "WELL JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM DEAF SO I CANT PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME OKAY"

The funniest was when he was yelling at me for not starting after every stop quickly enough for his taste (the others cars actually started at the same pace as I did so.... not like I was as slow as a snail) but after he dropped me off, he nearly got into an accident because he started too quickly after suddenly stopping.

Anyway, here is some prettiness

LOOK AT THEM NOW KISS
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM   #115
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Deb I guess you got a little revenge with the instructor in the end
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:39 PM   #116
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Deb I guess you got a little revenge with the instructor in the end
Well, last Saturday I had to drive two hours with him as well. Nearly drove me nuts as well he thinks he is a great instructor because he taught some "deaf-and-dumb" (that's such a pet peeve of mine) he thought I was actually a bit retarded which was quite offensive, it was obvious at the way he always stopped to slowly write some instructions and explanations down even though I blatantly said "Yes I understood, you've told me twice, and I just repeated it, now could we go?" but naaah he thought I didn't understand uuuuuuuuugh dfgkhgdf then he was like "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? HUH DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAND" exaggerating his voice. Oh god, it was so offensive.

so back about that pet peeve mentioned above : If you are mute/dumb, then it means you actually CAN'T talk, really can't. Your vocal cords are actually dead.
OTOH if you are born deaf 100% (there are a few degres, I was born 100% deaf), it doesn't mean your vocal cords are dead. But your ears are dead.
And many people make a common mistake to think real deafs can't talk because most of them can't easily learn how to talk as they don't hear their own voice without an hearing device or external help.

Ok rant over

How was your day, Trih ??? What have you been doing? any plans this week end?
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:41 PM   #117
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Vol4 Look at you mufuckas

Is Doha starting this Monday?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #118
debby

No feb 11
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:45 PM   #119
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Debby what a douche! Could you make your mum or another person teach you instead? That's so rude of him.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:49 PM   #120
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Ok rant over

How was your day, Trih ??? What have you been doing? any plans this week end?
Uh that's sooo bad.. some people don't have feelings sometimes.

Anyway I'll be going away for a friend's birthday this weekend but since he lives in another city me and another friend are going there a couple of days.
I'm so terrible, the tennis nerd inside me just thinks "I'll miss the semifinals in Paris saturday night and the Davis Cup!" instead of thinking about actually going there
Closed Thread