Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => OUT of Fed Cup against France - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #31
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => Intensive rehab program before FC!

Get well soon Angie!
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #32
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => Intensive rehab program before FC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
This does explain a little bit her 2013 play. She definitely hasn't been as dogged in her matches as we were used to. If your spinal disks are overstressed, what does "intensive rehab" mean? Poor girl.
Needles, stretching and rest. I guess.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #33
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

I hate needles! Reminds me of when a coworker had acupuncture for her back. It didn't turn out pretty.

Well, I'm sure it will go well for Kerber.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #34
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Aw poor Angie, I hope it doesn't keep her out for too long! But its best she's 100% recovered before coming back with a physically straining game like hers.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #35
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Get well soon Angie!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #36
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

how long will she be off?
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #37
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

Hopefully, she will recover soon and fully: she's great for the sport, very entertaining to watch when she plays well, smart play with good shotmaking at the same time and she's a fighter most of the time, no brainless ball bashing a la Quitova or Lisucki.
I guess she won't play Fed Cup.
Well, good for France as apparently Bartoli will play this first round VS Germany (The German tennis team still staying favourite in this case anyways).
I can't wait to see Bartoli in the French team with the likes of Cornut, Parmugtier and Jokehansson (her good friends^^).

Last edited by RobinT83 : Jan 25th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #38
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like something serious , as back injuries may be a real bitch to deal with. Get well soon Angie.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #39
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinT83 View Post

Hopefully, she will recover soon and fully: she's great for the sport, very entertaining to watch when she plays well, smart play with good shotmaking at the same time and she's a fighter most of the time, no brainless ball bashing a la Quitova or Lisucki.
I guess she won't play Fed Cup.
Well, good for France as apparently Bartoli will play this first round VS Germany (The German tennis team still staying favourite in this case anyways).
I can't wait to see Bartoli in the French team with the likes of Cornut, Parmugtier and Jokehansson (her good friends^^).

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:30 PM   #40
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Out off Fed Cup. Hopefully she continues to wait until ready before coming back.

Get well soon Angie.
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM   #41
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Get well soon Angie xxxx
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:37 PM   #42
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:42 PM   #43
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

From FB: Ich bin traurig, Euch mitteilen zu müssen, dass ich meine Teilnahme am Fed Cup in Frankreich absagen muss! Ich habe alles probiert, aber leider geht es meinem Rücken noch nicht so gut, dass ich 100 % fit bin!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM   #44
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

so we miss the match Marion v AK

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:54 PM   #45
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Barthel will be in Fed Cup team.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote